• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{New Gamemode Idea} HGRPG

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Maybe the Mods could be the "Peacekeepers" and the towns could vote for the mayors.
I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea. However, it would be very unusual to see a non-staff put in a position above a staff member. Either the Mayor would have to be picked out of the existing pool of Moderators who volunteered to be Peacekeepers, or Moderators would be Mayors and you would have to vote for the Peacekeepers instead. I'm not sure if the first idea is what you meant or not.

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea. However, it would be very unusual to see a non-staff put in a position above a staff member. Either the Mayor would have to be picked out of the existing pool of Moderators who volunteered to be Peacekeepers, or Moderators would be Mayors and you would have to vote for the Peacekeepers instead. I'm not sure if the first idea is what you meant or not.
Vote for peacekeepers? No, lol. Mayor is more or less a glamour position xD that just gets you weekly money to help your town with

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Vote for peacekeepers? No, lol. Mayor is more or less a glamour position xD that just gets you weekly money to help your town with
Okay, well, I don't really know the fine details of HG RPG, so I guess I should leave the details to you guys and stop butting in :p

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, well, I don't really know the fine details of HG RPG, so I guess I should leave the details to you guys and stop butting in :p
No, please don't. I really enjoy your opinions especially yours. I would like to hear more opinions, so anything anyone wants to talk about HGRPG related PLEASE say something

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
No, please don't. I really enjoy your opinions especially yours. I would like to hear more opinions, so anything anyone wants to talk about HGRPG related PLEASE say something
Mooclan I've never played it either, I just assumed from the movie that Peacekeepers had more authority than District Mayors :B
Okay. Well, the way I saw it, Peacekeepers would be sort of like Mini-Mayors, or Police Officers. But thinking back to the Hunger Games series, I realized that I was wrong in thinking that. They operated under the Capitol policies, whereas the Mayor often was just a figurehead and handled domestic issues like a lack of coal. With that in mind, I guess having a regular player as a Mayor wouldn't be too bad, but if MCG were to create this server, I rather doubt they'd instate anyone other than a staff member as Mayor.

Cherise

Survivor
Reaction score
Are the districts going to correspond with the book's? For example: District 4 has lots of water, District 11 has lots of fields, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci