• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NCP -_-

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I nearly got completely f***ed over by NCP the other day
I was on map 1, had full iron and diamond sword (note I never actually went to the corn that game, I backstabbed and murdered my way to that) i chased a guy with a leather hat and a wooden sword up a tree, i got to the top of the vines and started hitting him and then... nothing, i was spamming my mouse button and nothing was happening! Eventually NCP stopped and I killed the guy in a few hits, i had HALF A HEART LEFT. iron armour vs a WOODEN SWORD and i nearly died! Im just glad i got lucky, Plenty of other people don't... :L

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I was on map 1, had full iron and diamond sword (note I never actually went to the corn that game, I backstabbed and murdered my way to that) i chased a guy with a leather hat and a wooden sword up a tree, i got to the top of the vines and started hitting him and then... nothing, i was spamming my mouse button and nothing was happening! Eventually NCP stopped and I killed the guy in a few hits, i had HALF A HEART LEFT. iron armour vs a WOODEN SWORD and i nearly died! Im just glad i got lucky, Plenty of other people don't... :L
You're one of the lucky ones.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No offence but I feel no remorse for you because you back stabbed your "friend".

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I know...
I genuinely feel really bad for people i fight with who I know SHOULD have killed me, but NCP stopped them and so I won instead...
I don't feel bad...mostly because I know they will feel good when they are in the same situation. Other people don't feel bad when they kill me because of it, why should I? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci