• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NCP -_-

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Mods can't be on ALL the time. But I like your way of thinking. ;)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I nearly got completely f***ed over by NCP the other day
I was on map 1, had full iron and diamond sword (note I never actually went to the corn that game, I backstabbed and murdered my way to that) i chased a guy with a leather hat and a wooden sword up a tree, i got to the top of the vines and started hitting him and then... nothing, i was spamming my mouse button and nothing was happening! Eventually NCP stopped and I killed the guy in a few hits, i had HALF A HEART LEFT. iron armour vs a WOODEN SWORD and i nearly died! Im just glad i got lucky, Plenty of other people don't... :L
Exact same thing happened to me (without the backstab and it was on SG4) but I didn't get lucky and the guy killed me -.-

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i had stone sword and same armour as someone who had a stone axe i could of taken him easily then fought his teammate but instead he got me to two hearts before i turned around got hit again and nearly died see his teammate then turn around and get an axe to the face. this was in a game with a ton of good players who i could of beaten aswell. i get so pissed about this sometimes and caps lock before leaving that game....

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
NCP is a problem we are aware of but without NCP it's much worse... do i have to bring out the leafygreentea video ? More mods can also take time and we cant just take in anyone or people may abuse powers. If we didnt have NCP you would get killed by hackers left right and centre so consider these small bugs a blessing. If you want NCP to be made less sensitive we need less hackers on our servers and you the players can help that happen by reporting a hacker when you see one

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NCP is a problem we are aware of but without NCP it's much worse... do i have to bring out the leafygreentea video ? More mods can also take time and we cant just take in anyone or people may abuse powers. If we didnt have NCP you would get killed by hackers left right and centre so consider these small bugs a blessing. If you want NCP to be made less sensitive we need less hackers on our servers and you the players can help that happen by reporting a hacker when you see one
Oh gosh not Leafygreentea! I didn't even know WHAT that was!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Back in eighty four, we didnt have these fancy shmancy mods, just good 'ol flat lands..

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Lolololololol the LeafyGreenTea video. :')

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci