• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My pov on moderator requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Iv been a member of both forums and servers sience opening weekend back in april. That hasnt gotten me anywhere :/
Same with me. But it has got me quite far. You need to try harder and ask other mods for tips and get to know the admins. Try becoming builder for example.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I actually like this idea, even if im not as active ingame as i used to (but i still play quite a good ammount of time) because ive become more active at the forums recently. I may have become more active but i still doubt many here know me so the only thing i would regret is the requirement that the forum community should know you (or thats what i understood at least :p). Appart from that, this reminded me to check out how many posts ive got already and im happy ive archieved 219 posts :D (220 with this one ;))

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Same with me. But it has got me quite far. You need to try harder and ask other mods for tips and get to know the admins. Try becoming builder for example.
I do! I'm on ts regularly but it's pretty lonely in there. A majority of the population on there is the staff and they don't talk to you they just sit in their super cool mod chat rooms. And when they do talk to us it is because the one "cool" mod of the group comes down and then all of the other mods slowly begin to follow.

Reactions: Le0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci