• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion of the new "SG Classic" servers

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Saying that it is classic isn't enough... I want it to be 1.1.0... Not 1.7/1.6 with the sprint and the op golden apple crap.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Before classic came out, all I wanted was the return of the v1 plugin. But now that it's back, I honestly can say that I have more fun playing v2. While I am a fan of v1 chest items, I can't stand really long games. I personally find no joy in searching sg1 for 45 minutes just to find a guy that has no gear and honestly doesn't deserve to be alive. I think I would love classic a lot more if they added some smaller maps, like Breeze and Fortress Pyke.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Nicely stated! Yes the mobs like in the original V1 days are returning and it is a bug that they are not showing up. It will help the gameplay increase as night time becomes dangerous and the environment becomes your biggest foe. I do want to pick out one statement:

What location do you usually play in? When you say lag, does this lag happens in all throughout MCSG/MCGamer or it is just the SG classic servers? What version of mc are you running? Thank you for your feedback as we are trying to work out all of the kinks before next weekend. cc Forairan subv3rsion
plz dont say that mobs will be in the v2 version plz dont re-add them, in sgc ok but not in v2 plzzz.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
plz dont say that mobs will be in the v2 version plz dont re-add them, in sgc ok but not in v2 plzzz.
Yeah, that's what he means. Due to the overwhelming majority of people not wanting mobs in V2, and since they were in BETA, mobs will be added in SG Classic, but not V2. So everything is alright, breathe easy.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed:
A lot of the chests aren't changing. Particularly on SG2, there are certain chests that have the exact same items each and every single time. There's at least 6 of them on my route..Oh wait, that's 6/8 chests of my entire route o.o

A few that I've noticed:
Pink House. It always has the same stuff
The two under the giant tree across the river from Pink House
One chest behind that tree: One arrow. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
A chest at the top of a tree

Those chests have the exact same stuff each time, and don't seem to refill when it's time for them to do so. Kinda like the stone sword chest on Valleyside.

Is this a glitch or on purpose?

Reaction score
Another thing I noticed:
A lot of the chests aren't changing. Particularly on SG2, there are certain chests that have the exact same items each and every single time. There's at least 6 of them on my route..Oh wait, that's 6/8 chests of my entire route o.o

A few that I've noticed:

Those chests have the exact same stuff each time, and don't seem to refill when it's time for them to do so. Kinda like the stone sword chest on Valleyside.

Probably a glitch. Forairan subv3rsion

J

Joel/MadDawg

Another thing I noticed:

A few that I've noticed:

It's a known glitch, the developers are working on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci