• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most embrassing loss?

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
'Twas Viper's (Something) One of the PMC Map servers.. Full Iron and a diamond sword .. guy with no armour and a fist Falcon Punched me straight off the tree :3

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I lost on Holiday Resort once.

Beat that.

TheOtherSection

Survivor
Reaction score
First time I play SG5, I jump for the chest. Half way down I get pulled back to the top for some reason, near death and I jump again to be put back at the top to die of fall damage...

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
First time I play SG5, I jump for the chest. Half way down I get pulled back to the top for some reason, near death and I jump again to be put back at the top to die of fall damage...
I hate when that happens.

Acezmadnezz1

Tribute
Reaction score
Umm, lemme think...
Oh yh!
SG5 - DM, full iron diamond sword against a guy with a stone sword and chain and a guy with mostly iron and a stone sword. Kill the iron guy go for the other guy, hits me with bow and arrow I have 3 hearts so I jump into the water down below, land on a boat, die, lose 120 bounty. -_-

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back on old sg5.. I had full iron, diamond sword vs 2 guys with leather and stone swords. I kill one of them near the hole, then one of them punched me and i fell in the hole and got lightninged to death. That was almost my first win D:

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
I had full iron, Diamond sword.
I was positive I was going to win, there was 5 people left but I needed to pee, I hid in a corner and went to pee, When I came back it was Dm, And I was on 1 heart from two noobs who fisted me to death...

Reaction score
I had full iron, Diamond sword.
I was positive I was going to win, there was 5 people left but I needed to pee, I hid in a corner and went to pee, When I came back it was Dm, And I was on 1 heart from two noobs who fisted me to death...
Story of my life :p I did the same thing on Overgrown Arena back when I only had like, 15 wins (despite playing for months) and I went to pee and came back to two people shouting in chat about how they killed some "Stacked AFK n00b!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci