• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator questions.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
  1. Some cases I also do agree with you, although with the ages, no. Back in the day (Don't know exactly when) the youngest you can be to become mod was officially 18 years old which I thought was quite unreasonable but I respected the decision, then they aloud people of the age of 16 to become moderator which I thought was a perfect age, and then 15 came which I think is a little young but still fairly ok in my opinion. Although making it even younger than that would make things abit, shall we say off. MCSG is classed as a 13+ above game. Yes, in some cases maturity does matter more than age, yet for more reason age matters more over maturity. When looking for mods we need them to be 15+ and bee mature also, and there is no shortage of that in this community. Bringing a 13 year old to be a moderator would be kinda weird in my opinion. I mean you can be the most mature person in the world at 13, but you are not aloud to get a job paying minimum wage at that age, despite the fact you could be more mature than most adults. I do however suggest a rank "Jr.moderator". Basically what they would do is follow and learn how moderators do there job and how they deal with situations, and when the mods finished training them, then they would become a Moderator.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Some cases I also do agree with you, although with the ages, no. Back in the day (Don't know exactly when) the youngest you can be to become mod was officially 18 years old which I thought was quite unreasonable but I respected the decision, then they aloud people of the age of 16 to become moderator which I thought was a perfect age, and then 15 came which I think is a little young but still fairly ok in my opinion. Although making it even younger than that would make things abit, shall we say off. MCSG is classed as a 13+ above game. Yes, in some cases maturity does matter more than age, yet for more reason age matters more over maturity. When looking for mods we need them to be 15+ and bee mature also, and there is no shortage of that in this community. Bringing a 13 year old to be a moderator would be kinda weird in my opinion. I mean you can be the most mature person in the world at 13, but you are not aloud to get a job paying minimum wage at that age, despite the fact you could be more mature than most adults. I do however suggest a rank "Jr.moderator". Basically what they would do is follow and learn how moderators do there job and how they deal with situations, and when the mods finished training them, then they would become a Moderator.
That "1." in the beginning is very weird. lol

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One nice thing about the age limit is that kids who are not mature or that don't meet the age limit don't apply. In a way that keeps out the riffraff. But I don't like the no exceptions part. I'm more mature than most 15 year olds I've met and I'm 14.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
One nice thing about the age limit is that kids who are not mature or that don't meet the age limit don't apply. In a way that keeps out the riffraff. But I don't like the no exceptions part. I'm more mature than most 15 year olds I've met and I'm 14.
They still apply even after it was stated that they shouldn't because no exceptions will be made.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Lol you are only a year younger than 15 year old's? So it doesn't make it much more different if your more mature than them or not, derp.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol you are only a year younger than 15 year old's? So it doesn't make it much more different if your more mature than them or not, derp.
I was 13 a week ago, still getting adjusted to that change.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Just because both these rules are against you XD but seriously your right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci