• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator questions.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
I've recently sent my 2nd app, I tidied it up a lot more and put loads more detail. I'm 15 so just old enough to be a mod I would say I'm quite mature but still not a 50 year old standard yet...

Just one question have there ever been any underage mods that have damaged or tried to damage MCSG, if there was an incident like this then it is completely understandable and justified why the age limit is above 15. The only issue with this age limit is the fact the Minecraft is a all ages game therefore attracting 3 year olds to 50 year olds so there obviously is going to be a large community of younger players

Furthermore just to back the mods up here I'm sure that the percentage of 12-14 year olds that play on MCSG that happen to be very immature is higher than there is a percentage of mature ones.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm 11, I wrote a 4,912 word application for mod then when I saw you had to be 15, I still believed that I could get mod. Since then I never posted it.
I'm really having troubling believing this.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm really having troubling believing this.
Same :) When I first wrote my mod app it took me 10 minutes? It had like 200 words and was really bad! Since then, I have been writing a super impressive one, with almost 2.5k words...(Took me a month to brainstorm what I am going to write about!)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Same :) When I first wrote my mod app it took me 10 minutes? It had like 200 words and was really bad! Since then, I have been writing a super impressive one, with almost 2.5k words...(Took me a month to brainstorm what I am going to write about!)
Wow. My original map when I was 13 was nearly 1000 words long, my latest one was nearly 1400. Getting more than that will be difficult, but I've 10 months!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. My original map when I was 13 was nearly 1000 words long, my latest one was nearly 1400. Getting more than that will be difficult, but I've 10 months!
I currently have 2,469 words, but I've been hearing from several people that it might actually be wiser to keep it short :/
I'm not good at editing things down :p

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm 11, I wrote a 4,912 word application for mod then when I saw you had to be 15, I still believed that I could get mod. Since then I never posted it.
5k word .... dafuq Flawless?

Mine was 1.3k, and I had a lot to write about, what in the world did you talk about in your app? lol

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I currently have 2,469 words, but I've been hearing from several people that it might actually be wiser to keep it short :/
I'm not good at editing things down :p
The length might be fine, especially like you, you're 15, you really need to have a good application.

The trouble might be on the interview. Say they ask you stuff about your app, and you quite dont remember what all of it was.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The length might be fine, especially like you, you're 15, you really need to have a good application.

The trouble might be on the interview. Say they ask you stuff about your app, and you quite dont remember what all of it was.
Luckily everything in my app was top of my head, first thought stuff, so I should be able to recall it with relative ease (though I still do need to edit it, and that might make it more difficult).

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing it, unless it was conveniently deleted...
I would as well. I really don't see how you could make an amazing 5,000 word app (I see some places where I could expand on mine, but not by filling them with any more applicable facts).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci