• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Mamiamacraft24
Pose you want avatar to be in: Jump-Killing someone with an Iron Sword.
Do you like fish?: YES

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: swans8
Pose you want avatar to be in: Jumping in the air with a gold sword in hand. Can there also be a tree in the background with an anvil next to it.
Do you like fish?: Yeah

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
IGN:coolman912
Pose: killing a bacca
Do you like fish: this is funny because at school I'm always saying fish. So yes I do..

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Gamer101luke
Pose you want avatar to be in: Sword being jabbed into the air.
Do you like fish?: Look at my current avatar.
I changed my skin so i need a new one D:

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Cootoopro I did an application a wrek ago and I still haven't got it Please can you do it ASAP!

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, any more posts after gamer's will not be accepted. After I have completed all the ones on my plate I will reopen applications. I will finish as many avatars as I can this weekend, I'll probably get up to banana man then stop and have my own fun. Your minecraft avatars have little priority in my life and I have school so if its late don't hate on me because I'm doing this without the promise of money or privileges. I want to take a break since the last 3 days I have spent about 4 hours everyday on avatars.

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
I am like one or two behind banana man, can I get mine done before your break?

Lunaticx

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Lunatify
Pose you want your avatar to be in: Holding a diamond sword in the air
Do you like fish: Yes I eat fish breakfast, lunch and dinner =]

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Ok, any more posts after gamer's will not be accepted. After I have completed all the ones on my plate I will reopen applications. I will finish as many avatars as I can this weekend, I'll probably get up to banana man then stop and have my own fun. Your minecraft avatars have little priority in my life and I have school so if its late don't hate on me because I'm doing this without the promise of money or privileges. I want to take a break since the last 3 days I have spent about 4 hours everyday on avatars.
Yea guys we sorta give him a break now

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
I am like one or two behind banana man, can I get mine done before your break?
I am taking a break after I have completed the avatars up to one of the iron donors. So I'm completing everyone's avatars(or as many as I can, maybe 5 or 6) this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci