• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: maxlupusPose you want avatar to be in: Standing like Two-face, holding a gun.
Do you like fish?: I like sharks and octopuses.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Igotsoldonebay2
Pose you want avatar to be in: holding diamond sword in the air
Do you like fish?: Indeed

calltriswim

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name: Calltriswim
Pose: Swinming and eating potatoes
Do you like fish?: YES! I can eat all day considering I live across from the beach!

Thanks this would mean a lot! You do great at drawing you should draw for shows!!

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Name- G8trgrl2000
Pose- Killing a cow with a golden sword pose
Do you like fish: I'd be crazy i fi didn't. 0_0
BTW: You're a good drawer. A heck of a lot better than me. xD

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: EliteVolume
Pose you want avatar to be in: I would like to be holding flint and steel and with the name can u put EliteReactionzz instead of EliteVolume (with those colors) and the backround beorange
Do you like fish?: yes

Swifteeh

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: SwifteehDZN
Pose you want avatar to be in: An ape on top of a rock beating his chest with creepers down below looking up
Do you like fish?: yes

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, so this thread is pretty unorganised. So, your avatars are gonna be VERY late however...I am opening my own website and my friend is going to code it. All of your avatar arts are gonna be used to decorate the website. So I'm making this a huge project. No more applications will be accepted in this thread. When we finish the website we'll invite you all for an opening ceremony and I'll set up a white list server for everyone so far for a while. At the ceremony(hopefully) we'll be able to present everyone's avatar art.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci