• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

Reaction score
Guys, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, so this thread is pretty unorganised. So, your avatars are gonna be VERY late however...I am opening my own website and my friend is going to code it. All of your avatar arts are gonna be used to decorate the website. So I'm making this a huge project. No more applications will be accepted in this thread. When we finish the website we'll invite you all for an opening ceremony and I'll set up a white list server for everyone so far for a while. At the ceremony(hopefully) we'll be able to present everyone's avatar art.
cool

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Otto101
Pose you want avatar to be in: Me leaning against my sword and the tip of my sword leaning against the wall, the wall is just a line, and on the other side of the line is my name. :)
Do you like fish?: Love 'em...

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: UMATTBRO
Pose you want avatar to be in: anything relating to MCSG (except having to do with Brezee)
Do you like fish?: Of course

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Damoisawesome
Pose you want avatar to be in: killing a creeper with a shovel
Do you like fish?: yus

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Happyhose
Pose you want your avatar to be in: eating a hamburger
Do you like fish?: of course!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Please, PLEASE stop using so much gradient tool...

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Please, PLEASE stop using so much gradient tool...
When I draw I prefer to add extra gradients, I just like it. It doesn't necessarily look good but I'm learning my way around idraw as I go along so once I get the hang of it I'm going to sort of phase out from gradients and draw in my shading.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci