• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, so this thread is pretty unorganised. So, your avatars are gonna be VERY late however...I am opening my own website and my friend is going to code it. All of your avatar arts are gonna be used to decorate the website. So I'm making this a huge project. No more applications will be accepted in this thread. When we finish the website we'll invite you all for an opening ceremony and I'll set up a white list server for everyone so far for a while. At the ceremony(hopefully) we'll be able to present everyone's avatar art.
So.. Not saying i am trying to abuse my privelages but cause i am in your clan would i be able to get mine done? earlier thx anyways,.... Jock. #Sith

App:
IGN: Jockster2002
Pose You want your Avatar to be in? Cloaked Sith with double blade ignited(Looking boss)
DO you like Fish? Meh, I Guess So..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: RC_4777
Pose you want avatar to be in: Facing forward, standing, right arm at a right angle upwards with a pistol in hand
Do you like fish?: Yes, I have many.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Whats up guys, coo here and I have SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TROLLOLOLOL...
Anyways, so I have 14 days to do minecraft drawings. Ill probs finish like almost all of the avatars in my list. So YAY. Ill be doing about 1,2 or 3 everyday depending on how much time I have(Im only 13 so I have to answer to my parents :( .)

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Whats up guys, coo here and I have SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TROLLOLOLOL...
Anyways, so I have 14 days to do minecraft drawings. Ill probs finish like almost all of the avatars in my list. So YAY. Ill be doing about 1,2 or 3 everyday depending on how much time I have(Im only 13 so I have to answer to my parents :( .)
Yay!

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Finishing yours tomorrow Swift, too tired today(ran 1.5k,then had PE,then had soccer, then had to walk home)

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Will you be doing mine? put up my reply on monday :)

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you do mine next because its my birthday tommorow

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
I did Swifts because he is sponsored me so much in the game I could hardly refuse. After all this is my thread and I will pick who goes next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci