• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Nostalgia thread

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined, I killed a guy my first game actually, and when I died he was like "OMG I HATE YOU Y U KILL ME???" and I was like "LOLNUB" and he was like "GAHHH WHY U SO MEAN????" and I was like "IM SORRY MAN BRING IT IN I LUV YOU".

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I remember when hackers would leave on their Forcefield so that we could see them spazzing out in lobby.

Miss that;)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I remember being one of the few people that LOVED map 2 when it came out, that map used to get so much hate. I also remeber the 9000+ suggestion threads that all said "OMG I HATE MAP 2!!!!!1!1!! ADD VOTING!"
Hey all my friends loved SG2 :) we didn't like SG1 though

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember this thing called a cyanvolt. Anyone remember that?
wait are you talking about the team cyanvolts? or is this something entirely different. Cyanvolts wernt in beta.... anyways, I remember going into buildings on SG#2 and dying because monsters swarmed the place.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Yep. I remember stepping on random pressure plates and getting the crap blown out of me with TNT. I Also remember breaking my boat and getting 3 wood and 2 sticks. I remember raging when ever I got kicked because I didn't know that color names meant donor.... I thought it meant people who are allowed to kick people because they are mean like that. I used to spend time in lobby reading call me maybe backwards to myself. :p I miss those times

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Yep. I remember stepping on random pressure plates and getting the crap blown out of me with TNT. I Also remember breaking my boat and getting 3 wood and 2 sticks. I remember raging when ever I got kicked because I didn't know that color names meant donor.... I thought it meant people who are allowed to kick people because they are mean like that. I used to spend time in lobby reading call me maybe backwards to myself. :p I miss those times
And when did you join, sir?

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Like whatever month comes before june

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci