• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Needs Monthly Leaderboards, heres why.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, as previously stated, but to be honest, I don't think it will come out for a long time, if ever. The community has been in love with this idea since the dawn of v2, yet after a year, no such implements have been added. In my opinion and perspective I think the best way to get these new leaderboards isn't by spamming threads, yet by hoping for change but expecting nothing. Sent from a mobile, excuse any grammatical or spelling errors.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The only problem I can see with this is people becoming to competitive and making survival based even more around PvP than it is and it could cause flame wars, but I still think it would be a great idea.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
The only problem I can see with this is people becoming to competitive and making survival based even more around PvP than it is and it could cause flame wars, but I still think it would be a great idea.
Well, this didn't happen when Monthly leaderboards was around, in v1.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Monthly leaderboards on top of All-time leaderboards would be better. This way, the people that worked so hard for their spot on the front page of the leaderboards don't have to worry about their spot being removed, and other people can still tryhard for their spot on the monthly leaderboards.

Rheo

Experienced
Reaction score
Monthly leaderboards on top of All-time leaderboards would be better. This way, the people that worked so hard for their spot on the front page of the leaderboards don't have to worry about their spot being removed, and other people can still tryhard for their spot on the monthly leaderboards.
I can dig it. This is the best idea I've read throughout the entire thread.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I said in the thread, I'am not asking for a leaderboard reset.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been waiting for someone to post this for a while! I have wanted to do it myself but I'm too lazy ^^

Thank you Brandon for making a thread about this! I REALLY hope your idea will be considered!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci