• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Needs Monthly Leaderboards, heres why.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not necessarily. We're busy people. If you're discontented by our responses (or lack thereof) on a feature suggestion, keep in mind that we juggle this place on top of real life issues, school, social lives, and personal time, and still manage to do, in my opinion, a pretty good job at it.

As I've said time and time again, monthly/weekly/daily/regional/etc. leaderboards are coming, but a few changes to our current database structure needs to happen. Given that there's 5.2 million+ games and 101 million+ round data entries (data for each player in each game), database structure changes to the game-related tables take a long time (and potentially even downtime), so it's imperative that we get it right the first time.
Can I ask how regional leaderboards will work? Didn't v1 data get deleted?

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a really good idea and people would be more competitive which I think is good, as long as they don't argue or something...

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
They should make a "sub-leaderboard" like this. Just so that the point of the old leaderboards isn't completely gone! :)
I still approve this idea. Much great, such excited, many wow.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
They should add it but also keep the all-time leaderboard as well. But I like this idea and hope they develop it!

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I have to agree... I have been struggling up the ranks one win at a time but a new board every month could make it better for players who have a dedicated time or casual players who only play when they can and still make decent numbers

Reaction score
I agree. It would probably just add a bit more competition and whatnot, but I'd still like to see this added. Lots of skilled players will finally get a chance to be near the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci