• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Needs Monthly Leaderboards, heres why.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, as many of you know there has been many people quitting MCSG and/or resigning from moderator. Many of the people who have quit MCSG or resigned is because MCSG has started to get BORING. We need Monthly Leaderboards for a very simple reason, to make MCSG fun again, and bring that competition back. There has been countless amount of threads on "Leaderboards reset pls" and such. They want the leaderboards reset so they can compete with the higher tier players who are way high up in the leaderboards, I'am not asking for a leaderboard reset, I'am simply asking for monthly leaderboards. Next, ratios, many people have been making alternate accounts just to improve their precious ratios, I believe with the monthly leaderboards it will give players the chance who have bad ratios who are good players, to prove that they are good at the game. The monthly leaderboards will let other players compete to get to the top which IMO, can be very fun, and who knows, maybe there can be small prizes for the no.1 player of that month. I really hope this idea is considered, I haven't really seen any updates whether monthly leaderboards would be added or not.

~Brandon6895
*EDIT* Just to clarify, I'm not asking for the All-time leaderboards to be gone or reset, I want it to stay as is. Monthly leaderboards + All-time. Also it would be interesting for their to be a Monthly leaderboards history, so you can check who has #1 for that month, or just check the leaderboards for that month. For example, lets say it's June 2014, and I want to know the stats for the month of April, I'll check the Monthly leaderboards history, click April 2014, and I will see the leaderboards of that month.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Just curious, how long have you been at this? And I love this idea... Although I wouldn't be high up anywhere :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci