• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Love Stories

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
While playing SG4 in a match full noobs, little MPR I was chasing a full iron guy when I had lite him on fire, I see a randy, sneaking from behind and she 2 hits him with a stone axe and he dies. She went from half leather to full iron in a couple seconds. Her name was something like Heartlight101. I have fallen in love, Heart soon learns that I'm decent at PvP and lets me defend her for most of the match. With 7 people left, we were happily running around near train, heading to corn for refill, when we discover a team of 4. They charge use, I manage to light 3 of them on fire, I lower one, I look behind me and she is gone. I think 'Good, at least she'll live' Then I see her come up from behind at clean up the low guy, and the team panics at the death of a teammate and retreats, I snipe one and she snipes one to death. We kill the last one, and we go to Deathmatch and kill the last guy. Heartlight says "Congratz on 300 wins, flyon :p <3 and /kills herself... I had no idea who she is, and how she knows about my alts, but to this day I have not found Heartlight, I shall find my love one day.

Shammeee

Tribute
Reaction score
We'll on this 1 server I had like 7 girlfriends and then one day they were all on at the same time.... You finish the story.

Shammeee

Tribute
Reaction score
We'll on this 1 server I had like 7 girlfriends and then one day they were all on at the same time.... You finish the story.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
-Prepare 4 story-

So I was playing MCGamer like always, when I saw my friend that had me on skype was in the lobby, so I asked if she wanted to skype. She said she was on a call with someone else, but she still added me to it.

As soon as I had joined the call fell silent, and it stayed that way until I had to go. They just sat there, and listened to my voice. So I added the other girl in the call, which indeed turned out to become my beautiful girlfriend of now.

The first time I heard her voice, it was like the most perfect thing I had ever heard. We exchanged flirtatious comments towards each other and continued that way. Every night since the 1st of January, I stayed up past 2am and she stayed up til 5 am her time, we would talk for hours. Until one night when I told her how I felt and she didn't reply. I felt so awkward, so I said "I'll leave and never speak to you again XD" and she replied : "How can I just leave someone I love like that" I died with feelings. I asked her out, and we have been dating for 3 weeks today.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
-Prepare 4 story-

So I was playing MCGamer like always, when I saw my friend that had me on skype was in the lobby, so I asked if she wanted to skype. She said she was on a call with someone else, but she still added me to it.

As soon as I had joined the call fell silent, and it stayed that way until I had to go. They just sat there, and listened to my voice. So I added the other girl in the call, which indeed turned out to become my beautiful girlfriend of now.

The first time I heard her voice, it was like the most perfect thing I had ever heard. We exchanged flirtatious comments towards each other and continued that way. Every night since the 1st of January, I stayed up past 2am and she stayed up til 5 am her time, we would talk for hours. Until one night when I told her how I felt and she didn't reply. I felt so awkward, so I said "I'll leave and never speak to you again XD" and she replied : "How can I just leave someone I love like that" I died with feelings. I asked her out, and we have been dating for 3 weeks today.
Aww, that's so cute :) You're lucky :p

I remember I used to stay up past 3 on Skype with 2 other girls, but we were just friends and I didn't have any "feelings" for either of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci