• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Love Stories

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Time for a sad story. So I was playing in survival games highway (so many memories on that map). Anyways I was just really pissed because last 3 games I kept during from random teams. Teams of 3 to be exact. Anyways I was really mad and in the lobby I kept yelling at everyone who would say team to someone else. That's when she came. Kayla. I forgot her full ign (it happened like a month ago). So she started to calm me down and to be realistic. So when the games started I got stord (stone sword) from corn. Then I just started killing everyone but then I started attacking Kay on accident. Then I gave her my sword and we teamed (I'm a nub like that). She died later in the game and I won. Anyways, we played like 4 more matches together and then she asked for my skype. As I gave it to her the match ended and I didn't have enough time to type it out. And I haven't seen her since :(

Reaction score
Time for a sad story. So I was playing in survival games highway (so many memories on that map). Anyways I was just really pissed because last 3 games I kept during from random teams. Teams of 3 to be exact. Anyways I was really mad and in the lobby I kept yelling at everyone who would say team to someone else. That's when she came. Kayla. I forgot her full ign (it happened like a month ago). So she started to calm me down and to be realistic. So when the games started I got stord (stone sword) from corn. Then I just started killing everyone but then I started attacking Kay on accident. Then I gave her my sword and we teamed (I'm a nub like that). She died later in the game and I won. Anyways, we played like 4 more matches together and then she asked for my skype. As I gave it to her the match ended and I didn't have enough time to type it out. And I haven't seen her since :(
So what did we learn today kids?
Kids: Learn to type faster! :D
And really sorry 'bout that <.<

Dragongirl10188

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, guys, lets bump dead threads together <3
i just want to post my lame story

Okay, so playing on Teweran Survival Games 2 and a guy tells me he loves me and stuff. He follows me and I don't have the heart to kill him, so I let him team with my sister and I. We cross the broken bridge above the rail tracks and I fall (I've since learnt a safe way to cross it).
So next thing I see in the chat is 'I'm coming my love!'. I start to type in the chat 'no nono no' so much I'm surprised no one banned me and he jumps </3. Explosion of items on top of mine and a lot of specs and in game'rs start putting stuff in the chat like 'true love' 'hey they can be in heaven together' and my sister says 'still a better love story than twilight'.

Ahhh....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci