• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Love Stories

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, this is so sweet!!! <3 Awwwww, I'm happy that you could meet irl and everything, I wish you only the best! <3
Btw, both posts deserve WAY more likes... just saying... ;)
Haha, we plan on being together for quite some time (I'd hope so), and apparently her work friends approve of my reasoning of meeting her in Illinois and stuff. I can't say it here, because it's simply inappropriate, but it was pretty funny actually.

I'll be seeing her again at Minecon :D

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, we plan on being together for quite some time (I'd hope so), and apparently her work friends approve of my reasoning of meeting her in Illinois and stuff. I can't say it here, because it's simply inappropriate, but it was pretty funny actually.

Oh cmon bill, give us a hint :3

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score

Hahaha, now I wanna hear more... especially if it's inappropriate! :p

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Loll. Lizzy, get on ts, and I'll tell you. xD
It really is hilarious.

And ofc, I'm ecstatic that both my mother, and my coworkers approve of him. :)
I like how they all made a point to note how much happier I am and how I'm starting to be my normal/non-depressed self again. ;)

Definitely can't wait til minecon so I can see le nub again. <3 ;*

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Once upon a time, when the everlasting night was approaching,I had met this young and beautiful young woman named Tiffany_Sherman. I would always love to play with her, but then one day, my donor ran out and I was desperate. I had began to do much art for people to buy it again. Soon after the tough ships of getting paypal to accept, I had met that beautiful chick. After much games together, we both sat there is gaze of the nightime refill at the corn. The End

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Once upon a time, when the everlasting night was approaching,I had met this young and beautiful young woman named Tiffany_Sherman. I would always love to play with her, but then one day, my donor ran out and I was desperate. I had began to do much art for people to buy it again. Soon after the tough ships of getting paypal to accept, I had met that beautiful chick. After much games together, we both sat there is gaze of the nightime refill at the corn. The End
That was beautiful... <3

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, this is an IRL thing c;
I was like 10 or 9 when I met her. Her name was Ashton, and she was really friendly and things like dat. I'm like a year or two younger than her, and she like my brother at the time. C: I was really jelly, and I was really nice all the time to her. We were really close friends, and then she moved to Oregon. I was really sad, I really liked her and everything, and the last time I saw her was a few months ago, I'm really sad c:

Reaction score
Well, this is an IRL thing c;
I was like 10 or 9 when I met her. Her name was Ashton, and she was really friendly and things like dat. I'm like a year or two younger than her, and she like my brother at the time. C: I was really jelly, and I was really nice all the time to her. We were really close friends, and then she moved to Oregon. I was really sad, I really liked her and everything, and the last time I saw her was a few months ago, I'm really sad c:
Didn't you take her phone number or anything to talk with her?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci