• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Donator capes, Staff capes and more! (Opinions)

Is Capes in MCSG a good idea? (Read the thread first)

• Total voters

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to have a cape. Dev's, and this NAOW!

Also, thread moved to feature suggestions.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I would love to have a cape. Dev's, and this NAOW!

Also, thread moved to feature suggestions.
I also think the idea is very cool, but what did you want to do with guys who got an Of ( optifine ) cape?

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also think the idea is very cool, but what did you want to do with guys who got an Of ( optifine ) cape?
It's simple, because the cape is for MCSG, the code would only overwrite the optifine cape code when they join MCSG, but when they join other servers, they still keep their cape.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
It's simple, because the cape is for MCSG, the code would only overwrite the optifine cape code when they join MCSG, but when they join other servers, they still keep their cape.
Ok, but i dont know if you remember when you had a "cap" on your skin, or around your head, and you wear a helmet, it was"buggy" and then it do not looks very nice, and i thought the same could happen with the capes.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Very cool idea Welshy! But would we keep the capes after our donor runs out?

I would imagine not, although its only an idea. If this idea ever becomes a feature to the MCSG servers then you would most likely lose the cape when your donar expires

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Holy Mother of Cookies Yes Please man!!!!!!!!!
I will love MCSG for evaaarrrrr lol
But seriously I think its a great idea!

shashz

Spectator
Reaction score
As a Proud owner of a minecon cape, i feel like my cape would become less unique, which is the main reasons i don't use optifine that much because lots of people have OF capes. considering these servers are the only ones i play on, my cape wouldn't become so special anymore. if i didn't already have a cape i would be a supporter though. ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci