• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Donator capes, Staff capes and more! (Opinions)

Is Capes in MCSG a good idea? (Read the thread first)

• Total voters

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, just making this thread to get opinions on my idea here.

So some of you guys know about the optifine capes right? Well what if I told you, you can have capes on MCSG without the need of buying one off optifine or actually going to minecon to get one!

I was talking to Kraz about this topic and apparently it is very much possible for MCSG to have it's own capes on the servers so when you appear in-game you can have MCSG custom capes and everyone logged into the MCSG server can see it! Personally I think this would be a great idea because if you donate it will give you another awesome feature and possibly make purchasing donator that little more tempting.

So this is where I want your opinions on this topic. Is it a good idea for MCSG to have it's own capes such as Donator capes and/or Staff capes? Vote and comment and share your opinions on this because I would really like to know, thanks! - Welshy

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
SECOND! Also, YES!!! Please make this a future I will love MCSG 100000000X more!

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I love it. This is one of the first viable reasons I have seen someone suggest for encouraging more people to donate to higher tiers. Not only does it not affect gameplay at all, but it's something 80% of minecraft players are nuts about.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wouldn't you need a client mod to see the capes? You'd need to ask mojang if you were to want it in default minecraft.. Or wait to the Mod API. I think it's kind of a good-ish idea. But it wouldn't be special anymore becasue loads of MCSG palyers have donator rank.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yes. It's a heaps cool idea. More benefits to donating!

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Wouldn't you need a client mod to see the capes? You'd need to ask mojang if you were to want it in default minecraft.. Or wait to the Mod API. I think it's kind of a good-ish idea. But it wouldn't be special anymore becasue loads of MCSG palyers have donator rank.
The capes would be created and unique to the MCSG API, nothing to do with mojang lol. They would only appear on the MCSG servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci