• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Yeah^ smart move... considering not everyone is an extremely mature rolemodel such as yourself, there are young people who read these forums and are easily influenced by others. I can only imagine the pointless crap that would be posted on here....
Ok actually be honest with yourself, how many people on this forum are younger than 12 years old, and don't know most of the stuff that would be said.

edit: oh and your sarcasm is about as sharp as a 2nd grader's pencil who doesn't know how to sharpen.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly Nirmit, I kinda lost respect for you know. You used to be a good forumer and now this has happened

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok actually be honest with yourself, how many people on this forum are younger than 12 years old, and don't know most of the stuff that would be said.

edit: oh and your sarcasm is about as sharp as a 2nd grader's pencil who doesn't know how to sharpen.
I don't use pencils, got my pen license 10 yrs ago ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci