• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ehh multiple times threads have been locked because flame "could" be started. I guess the topic shifted, see this is what happens when you don't immediately lock a thread that has some flame.
Better to be safe than sorry, it's not often a proper discussion arises from a topic like this.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
*Freedom of speech and it's more like you want 'Freedom to insult' js
We can't have a debate over that we hate mini mods or one of the sr.mods is a booster? We want to solve the problems but mods always delete the thread, sometimes it's too far, but sometimes it's pointless. Also did I mention I hate mini-modding oh yeah I did

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
We can't have a debate over that we hate mini mods or one of the sr.mods is a booster? We want to solve the problems but mods always delete the thread, sometimes it's too far, but sometimes it's pointless. Also did I mention I hate mini-modding oh yeah I did

~Nirmit
Doesn't look like a debate to me, I haven't seen you come up with any valid points yet?

Insulting is still speech last I checked.
Indeed it is, usually used when the person insulting is feeling crap themselves, cheer up :)

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Doesn't look like a debate to me, I haven't seen you come up with any valid points yet?

Indeed it is, usually used when the person insulting is feeling crap themselves, cheer up :)
Uh what does that have to do with anything? If someone feels like crap, cool. I've been near suicidal, but I don't act like a tool about it.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score

Let's see, if there is a booster or I think he is a booster I can't put a public discussion because the thread gets deleted this is not about croe btw. Also I tried to make up with vanth but he spit it on my face.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uh what does that have to do with anything? If someone feels like crap, cool. I've been near suicidal, but I don't act like a tool about it.
People react differently, they can't help it if they feel the need to talk about it or use it to justify their actions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci