• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps You'd Like To See Gone

Which map(s) would you like to see removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJamesjr

Platinum
Reaction score
No offence to whoever made Enchanted Forest but it's a pretty crap, I played it with resistantcorn12 the other day and it gave me 4 fps. From what I can tell all it is, is a forest with some different varieties of trees.

With the poll, I haven't played any of the new maps besides Enchanted Forest so I can cast my vote on: Wasteland, Excavation Zero, Atlantis and Hug Games. However I'm not the biggest fan of Memory of Earth, Treacherous Heights and Fallen Empire so I wouldn't mind/care to see them go.

Fortune Island I'm 50/50 with, I strongly disliked it at the start due to it having literally no builds and a worse version of Survival Games 1 and Survival Games 3 put together, but I watch one of Avaline's videos and got a good chest route on it so I'm "okay" with the map as of now.

However, I can agree with most of the posts on this stating that "Teweran Survival Games: 3 Futuristic City" should stay, I also think Survival Games 3 should stay, It's one of the "Official Survival Games Maps" but in my opinion has some of the best terraforming on a map, although it hacks a lack of builds, I would hate to see it go.
I have a 6 tier 2 route. GOML

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
Maps that should be removed:
*Wasteland - This map is a waste of time
*Atlantis - If you get a sword off spawn you win
*Hub Games - I don't know why, but I dislike it.
*Fortune Island - Too much water...
*Treacherous Heights - A big map, but small amount of chests
*Memory Of Earth - I like the map idea, but I don't like the building and finding chests is really hard...

Note:
This is just my opinion, so don't get upset.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Here's an idea:

Have an in-game poll for every map. The options would be: keep the map, or remove it. If 50% (or 67%, or something else) of the people vote yes, the map stays. The only exceptions would be SG1-5 and Breeze. This way if a map has 23% voted for yes, for example, we know the community doesn't like it and it should be removed.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Wasteland, Memory Of Earth, Ancient Japan, Breeze Island, Winds Of Changes, Fallen Empire, Origins, Fortune Island. SG3 would be nice, but it never would be taken out.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's an idea:

Have an in-game poll for every map. The options would be: keep the map, or remove it. If 50% (or 67%, or something else) of the people vote yes, the map stays. The only exceptions would be SG1-5 and Breeze. This way if a map has 23% voted for yes, for example, we know the community doesn't like it and it should be removed.
Well I think getting the input from both the forums and the in-game community would be beneficial, sooo..... :D

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
IMO Wasteland is just..ugly ._.

I get it's supposed to be a Wasteland, but come on ;-;
I also get major lag on TSG3, and Atlantis is just water n' stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads