• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps You'd Like To See Gone

Which map(s) would you like to see removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1253legoJV

Spectator
Reaction score
All of them except fortune island, tsg3 and wasteland ( I have a great route on wasteland xD )

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel bad for the map creators, the put hard effort into making maps for the MCGamer community and now people hate them and want them gone, a lot of hard work is just wasted. I reckon this should be locked or the thread deleted.

JF2MC_

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly I want to see Wasteland gone because it lags,and the setting makes no sense. The Cornucopia does not match the setting of the map and its terraforming is very annoying to pvp on.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I feel bad for the map creators, the put hard effort into making maps for the MCGamer community and now people hate them and want them gone, a lot of hard work is just wasted. I reckon this should be locked or the thread deleted.
I had a map removed it's really not that big a deal, I put a lot of effort in and I was glad to see that it got on to the mcsg servers that's more than most other map makers get. As long as there's no distasteful comments about the people who made the maps there are no issues, map makers should realise that what they make won't be perfect and has the possibility of being removed.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Fortune Island, idiots? If you would watch my damn 5th and 7th episodes, you'd see why it has a hell of a lot O.P. routes. Not just the one I show. There are like two other double tier IIs that I KNOW of. If this map is actually removed, I quit. I wouldn't be able to handle the idiot who made that decision.
Because everyone who dislikes Fortune Island are idiots! Yay! Some people think the map is too difficult to find and kill people, and some people don't like the chest placement. It is their opinion :eek:
I had a map removed it's really not that big a deal, I put a lot of effort in and I was glad to see that it got on to the mcsg servers that's more than most other map makers get. As long as there's no distasteful comments about the people who made the maps there are no issues, map makers should realise that what they make won't be perfect and has the possibility of being removed.
I really like the tiers on the map, but I think at some parts of the map are too spread out. c:

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like this thread had some say in the Upcoming Update! With the most voted map polls being removed!

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd like to see Atlantis and Moonlight Lake re-added ;-;

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
i have a route on all these maps but i dislike em all. Add moonlight lake back cause thats the best map

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
In all honesty I think the community has no say in which maps get selected, and even how hard they try to get staff/administration to take a look at it, there's never a probable chance of us having one of the final say in wether a map gets selected or not. Like wronsiski said, it would be great for them to start from a clean slate and have the community say on which maps should be played. Of course, there is always going to be favorites among the players, but as Cscoop said, there's a difference between an artistic map, and a pvp map, and MCG needs to have a better system on maps/tiering, but tiering is a story for another time xD

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
At this current moment in time, the only map I actually leave when it's voted is Avaricia. I strongly dislike the tiering, and the gameplay on that map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci