• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps You'd Like To See Gone

Which map(s) would you like to see removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence to whoever made Enchanted Forest but it's a pretty crap, I played it with resistantcorn12 the other day and it gave me 4 fps. From what I can tell all it is, is a forest with some different varieties of trees.

With the poll, I haven't played any of the new maps besides Enchanted Forest so I can cast my vote on: Wasteland, Excavation Zero, Atlantis and Hug Games. However I'm not the biggest fan of Memory of Earth, Treacherous Heights and Fallen Empire so I wouldn't mind/care to see them go.

Fortune Island I'm 50/50 with, I strongly disliked it at the start due to it having literally no builds and a worse version of Survival Games 1 and Survival Games 3 put together, but I watch one of Avaline's videos and got a good chest route on it so I'm "okay" with the map as of now.

However, I can agree with most of the posts on this stating that "Teweran Survival Games: 3 Futuristic City" should stay, I also think Survival Games 3 should stay, It's one of the "Official Survival Games Maps" but in my opinion has some of the best terraforming on a map, although it hacks a lack of builds, I would hate to see it go.

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
No offence to whoever made Enchanted Forest but it's a pretty crap, I played it with resistantcorn12 the other day and it gave me 4 fps. From what I can tell all it is, is a forest with some different varieties of trees.

With the poll, I haven't played any of the new maps besides Enchanted Forest so I can cast my vote on: Wasteland, Excavation Zero, Atlantis and Hug Games. However I'm not the biggest fan of Memory of Earth, Treacherous Heights and Fallen Empire so I wouldn't mind/care to see them go.

Fortune Island I'm 50/50 with, I strongly disliked it at the start due to it having literally no builds and a worse version of Survival Games 1 and Survival Games 3 put together, but I watch one of Avaline's videos and got a good chest route on it so I'm "okay" with the map as of now.

However, I can agree with most of the posts on this stating that "Teweran Survival Games: 3 Futuristic City" should stay, I also think Survival Games 3 should stay, It's one of the "Official Survival Games Maps" but in my opinion has some of the best terraforming on a map, although it hacks a lack of builds, I would hate to see it go.
Thats me :D

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't tried any of the new maps unfortunately :( BUT DONT REMOVE TREACHEROUS HEIGHTS I LUV DAT MAP IS SO KOOL !!!!

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Wish Holiday Resort would be removed (Not because its bad- though its not GOOD either imo- but because its overplayed), but that'll never happen ;-;

anyway, I love how atlantis looks, but the gameplay is ATROCIOUS!!!! Pls fix/remove.

I played wasteland back as a PMC map...It was ok, but nothing special, no real standout, and some of the terraforming was pretty bad...

Excavation Zero actually isnt that bad. If i take the time to learn the map, I might be okay with it...

Never played enchanted forest, but from what i hear, its pretty generic.

I played hub games once, and got targeted that game...I think it wouldve been a good idea if there were MORE HUB AND LESS POINTESS MOUNTAIN! Seriously, the actual hub is like 20% of the map, the rest is a pointless mountain.

I've always had mixed feelings about fallen empire. On one hand, the gameplay is great for pvp, and i love the build style, and the 2 corn idea. On the other hand, the rarity of tier 2s (and previously the invisible glitch) prevent me from saying 100% this map should stay...

Fortune Island can go die for all i care. I used to like the map somewhat, until i realized its basically a giant mix between SG3 and breeze, the gameplay is boring, and it's literally ALL wilderness. There are like 8 structures on the whole map, and one of them is corn. Seriously, in my opinion, atlantis>>>>>>>>fortune island

Treacherous heights is okay i guess...the tiering is good, the PVP is okay except for the inability to use flint and steel, and the builds are nice, but the gameplay gets too repetitive...

I really fee bad about this, but memory of earth, please leave. The builds are, for the most part, good (though the terraforming is just meh), but the lag is REAL! I get less fps here than on SG ancient Japan.

Teweran SG3 may have meh gameplay, but i think it should stay. It's arguably the most well built map on mcsg and it maintains FPS stability (unlike memory of earth or sg ancient japan), not to mention it was made by teweran, which should stay with its 2 predecessors on MCSG as some of the classics in my opinion.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Why Fortune Island, idiots? If you would watch my damn 5th and 7th episodes, you'd see why it has a hell of a lot O.P. routes. Not just the one I show. There are like two other double tier IIs that I KNOW of. If this map is actually removed, I quit. I wouldn't be able to handle the idiot who made that decision.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Fortune Island, idiots? If you would watch my damn 5th and 7th episodes, you'd see why it has a hell of a lot O.P. routes. Not just the one I show. There are like two other double tier IIs that I KNOW of. If this map is actually removed, I quit. I wouldn't be able to handle the idiot who made that decision.
That is your personal opinion, not everyone is fond of there being overpowered routes, or some people just generally don't like the map. I added it as one of the options of the polls because it's a map that receives very mixed reviews. Some people praise it due to its survival aspects, while some people despise it because of its lack of structural integrity. Overall, it's all up to opinion, and it doesn't seem to be the most voted for map on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci