• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps You'd Like To See Gone

Which map(s) would you like to see removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien // Teepwn

I've always had mixed feelings about fallen empire. On one hand, the gameplay is great for pvp, and i love the build style, and the 2 corn idea. On the other hand, the rarity of tier 2s (and previously the invisible glitch) prevent me from saying 100% this map should stay...
Obviously, you don't know where do go on Fallen Empire as my route has 11 tier 2s. :p

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Face it. If it is Red Forest, it is an MCSG map. Let's be real.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Face it. If it is Red Forest, it is an MCSG map. Let's be real.
Even thought all of their maps have been added, if enough people dislike one of them, then it'll get removed in time. That seems to be the case for Memory of Earth, but we'll have to wait and see.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Basically all of the above except:

Atlantis- I know everyone hates that map, but hopefully after the changes, it won't be as bad. I've already got a pretty OP route anyway.

Treacherous Heights- Have had a couple of memories on that map, would be a shame if it went.

Teweran Survival Games 3 - I barely play it, but it's always fun to play on, like people have said, it maintains FPS surprisingly, and I feel it's probably one of the most original maps.

Fortune Island- Hate spawn, but I love the rest of it. (Kinda like Moonlight Lake)

Fallen Empire- Mixed feelings, prefer v1 better, as I had an idea of what I'm doing/where I'm going.

All the other maps are bad, and they should feel bad <3

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Breeze Island.. There's no tier 2's.
I didn't include maps that solely had chest tier issues, because it's something that could be solved easily. This poll is simply for the maps themselves.
Breeze Island Tier 2's should be reverted back to normal anyway, though I do know what you mean. I could only find 2 Tier Two's out of the whole map before the change.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Please remove the following: TSG 3, Treacherous Heights, Wasteland, Memory of Earth, Fortune Island [God i hate that map so much].

Neutral: Excavation Zero

I love Atlantis because I just skip corn and go to a ladder straight away and go on my route and usely nearly win or win and Hub Games: I have developed my own special trick on the map that I hope no one ever finds out about.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Breeze Island Tier 2's should be reverted back to normal anyway, though I do know what you mean. I could only find 2 Tier Two's out of the whole map before the change.
If you haven't heard or played, a lot of maps got re-tiered today.

LukeMGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think this thread should have been made. How do you think the people who made those maps would feel. They put so much effort and time into those maps. They were good enough for the MCSG staff to accept them. Then you go along and abuse what they have done. You have no right to do that. Be grateful for the effort those map makers have put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci