• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu Needs Help

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
my tactic is something no one does at all

sword in hand, Click.

hopes this helps

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I tried using one for mcsg one day, took me 5 games to figure out how to right click. x3 dont judge :D
After seeing this thread, I attempted to play a game on the trackpad - won first go. But, still, you should call me tomorrow afternoon and I'll teach with you.

But for now, use your secondary's to your advantage - flint and steels are quite easy to use possibly the easiest with a trackpad (well that's what I found myself using alot), but the bow possibly the hardest thing out of the 3 main weapons.

L

Lululioness

After seeing this thread, I attempted to play a game on the trackpad - won first go. But, still, you should call me tomorrow afternoon and I'll teach with you.

But for now, use your secondary's to your advantage - flint and steels are quite easy to use possibly the easiest with a trackpad (well that's what I found myself using alot), but the bow possibly the hardest thing out of the 3 main weapons.
Ok :) <3

L

Lululioness

You play AU right? Im guessing since you didn't answer me, anyways i'd like to help you but i'll need your skype...

EDIT: No this is not a pickup line ... -.-
Didn't see your post, sorry :)

(embarrassing name, deal with it xP).

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
At the start of every game, make a silent prayer to the Narwhal Gods.
Hopefully they enlighten you with skill, and with hurribue grummer nd spalleeng.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
My suggestion is to use a mouse and learn to block hit. But if you really dislike using a mouse, practice critting people. You know you get a critical fit when sparks fly out and you see the red blink, or damage indicator. Do this by hitting players while on your way down. For example, jump up and down and strafe, and attack when you are coming back to the ground. Crits are important because they deal extra damage per hit, which you need every single bit of to win the Survival Games. With a bow, I do two things. I one, shoot where I think they are going to be, not where they are. The second is that I try to picture as myself as the player you are shooting at. Will I turn back and fight, or keep running? If they turn back, use a FnS. The way to avoid lighting yourself is by backing up as you light it. But if the player keeps running, only chase if they are stacked. If it's someone with ok items, don't bother chasing, cause you could be wasting valuable time instead of looking for chests or weaker players. If it's beginning of a game, you might want to chase if they have good armor, or an ingot, because nobody has much food at the beginning of a game. These are my tips, but you might want to talk to players with more SG experience and tactics, such as Theoretical, Darkai202, and others. I hope you get a lot better Lulu! :)

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I also started playing MCSG with a trackpad on my Mac. But trust me, once you get used to the mouse its way easier and accuracy with bow shots is so much better. Use a mouse. Its also a lot faster to react in battles with a mouse.

But if you feel like the trackpad is working for you better, stick with it and just keep playing. Thats the best way to get better really. And watch videos of other people playing. That helped me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci