• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu Needs Help

L

Lululioness

Well, I've been playing MCSG in-game from the end of beta. And I have 16 wins. I just cannot seem to get very good at bow combat, I'm improving at sword combat and generally burn myself with FnS and always miss my target with a fishing rod.

Basically, I need some tips that are MacBookPro trackpad friendly (I gave up on using a mouse in MCSG a while ago, I have been using a trackpad since I learnt to use a computer). I have horrible accuracy with a bow when targets are moving. I am getting *better* at strafing and have been getting more kills but I ALWAYS burn myself with my own FnS and just can't hit the fishing rod target.

Halp please? :(

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I've been playing MCSG in-game from the end of beta. And I have 14 wins. I just cannot seem to get very good at bow combat, I'm improving at sword combat and generally burn myself with FnS and always miss my target with a fishing rod.

Basically, I need some tips that are MacBookPro trackpad friendly (I gave up on using a mouse in MCSG a while ago, I have been using a trackpad since I learnt to use a computer). I have horrible accuracy with a bow when targets are moving. I am getting *better* at strafing and have been getting more kills but I ALWAYS burn myself with my own FnS and just can't hit the fishing rod target.

Use a mouse. Easy.

Bow combat I can't help you with.

Sword PvP is easy. Find which works best for you, block hitting or strafing. I'll help you get better at one.

Fishing rods are timing, practice makes perfect. :p

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I have the same problems, but I had about 50 wins before the leaderboards bugged out for me. And I still say trackpads are better xP

L

Lululioness

But the mouse is so hard, and I adapted my controls to make stuff easier on the trackpad....

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, a trackpad limits what you can do.. kinda c: Mouses give players more control and this helps in PvP a lot
I know that everyone says that, and I actually have a pretty decent mouse. But trust me, once you get used to a trackpad, it's really not bad at all. I average around five to six clicks per second with a trackpad, and only two with a mouse.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that everyone says that, and I actually have a pretty decent mouse. But trust me, once you get used to a trackpad, it's really not bad at all. I average around five to six clicks per second with a trackpad, and only two with a mouse.
Use a mouse.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I've been playing MCSG in-game from the end of beta. And I have 16 wins. I just cannot seem to get very good at bow combat, I'm improving at sword combat and generally burn myself with FnS and always miss my target with a fishing rod.

Don't use fNS unless needed<fNS>
Learn arrow speed and drop off and speed of sprint jumping person that is going at an angle<fishing rod + bow>
Spam your sword (only wayXD)<sword>
Predict your target.<fishing rod +bow>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci