• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[LoL] Post Your Favorite Champs!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
5/3 in Placements~ 2 to go
The fifth win was hilarious. Hecarim (me) Onslaught of Shadows stack on Fiddlesticks' Terrify plus Crowstorm, Fiddle almost got a penta there :D

Also, Doublelift's next level play:

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
5/3 in Placements~ 2 to go
The fifth win was hilarious. Hecarim (me) Onslaught of Shadows stack on Fiddlesticks' Terrify plus Crowstorm, Fiddle almost got a penta there :D

Also, Doublelift's next level play:
Reminds me of the time my friend was playing a game as Heimerdinger and almost got a penta. Oh the rage you would've heard when his team's Ashe stole the last kill.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time my friend was playing a game as Heimerdinger and almost got a penta. Oh the rage you would've heard when his team's Ashe stole the last kill.
lmaaao. In our case, everyone was low and only me and Hecarim was alive. It was at toplane and we were in the tribush. I told him to Crowstorm, I used my E then instantly used Onslaught of Shadows. Everyone was feared, 4 flashes burned. Then he feared them, lol, two of them escaped with barely any health (1 stepped on a Teemo shroom and died, lel).

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
lmaaao. In our case, everyone was low and only me and Hecarim was alive. It was at toplane and we were in the tribush. I told him to Crowstorm, I used my E then instantly used Onslaught of Shadows. Everyone was feared, 4 flashes burned. Then he feared them, lol, two of them escaped with barely any health (1 stepped on a Teemo shroom and died, lel).
Ha ha ha! I also remember the time where I was playing with my friends and we all had skins. Best part was, the friend I just talked about was Armor of the Fifth Age Taric and we spammed the chat saying how faaabulous he was.

jdudeisme

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm a mega noob but
top: Xin Zhao
Mid: Ezreal/Ryze
ADC: Ezreal! <3
Jungle: Amumu/xin :/.. I don't jungle lol
Support: I love support from Thesh or Nami

General: Ezreal <3 Fav champ :D, ksteals all day, skillshots Ftw.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! I also remember the time where I was playing with my friends and we all had skins. Best part was, the friend I just talked about was Armor of the Fifth Age Taric and we spammed the chat saying how faaabulous he was.
Outrageous!

BTW, is it only me that's just SICK of Blue Ezreal? I keep crying over those pokes p_p

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Talon is my favorite champ, but Brand is my 2nd favorite champ, as you can tell by my signature :D

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Talon is my favorite champ, but Brand is my 2nd favorite champ, as you can tell by my signature :D
Nice transition between Cryocore and (whatever that skin's name is).

BTW, my main got suspended for a week for a sudden disconnect due to my provider hiccuping. I just needed one more Placement match.. :S, Was forced to go to my first ever account (Hystericallify) which is Level 8. I felt bad for going 38/2..

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Nice transition between Cryocore and (whatever that skin's name is).

BTW, my main got suspended for a week for a sudden disconnect due to my provider hiccuping. I just needed one more Placement match.. :S, Was forced to go to my first ever account (Hystericallify) which is Level 8. I felt bad for going 38/2..
Funny, my friend just got suspended until Friday, right when he had enough to buy Lulu.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, on my lowest-level smurf, I felt bad pubstomping new players. But my MMR got high enough to be paired with other smurfs. Anyways, I just got Lee Sin on that account. Instantly fell in love with him. I suck at putting Q + W + R (InSec style) down, though.

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score
Top: Nidalee, Master Yi, I used to use Kayle
Mid: i dont mid :/
AD Carry: Caitlyn
Sup: I dont sup either
Gen: AP YI
I nub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics