• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[LoL] Post Your Favorite Champs!

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh, I'm liking Vayne this week. But I wanted Aatrox on my shopping list, so yeah..
Aatrox is so damn OP. He's been banned in every draft game I've played. Only managed to beat him once when my team sat in a bush and jumped him when he came to gank.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aatrox is so damn OP. He's been banned in every draft game I've played. Only managed to beat him once when my team sat in a bush and jumped him when he came to gank.
One of the few champions who can solo Baron ;P I'm looking into getting him. :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Pls no moar Aatroxes. I'm trying to get expensive champs first. In other news they "nerded" (buffed) Kha'Zix.
They removed the isolation modifier on his Q and added moar to his E. His jungle is even more viable now D:
About Aatrox, I agree. That guy is so good. With his Blood Thirst W and Massacre (ultimate), he's an unkillable sustain machine. We might as well as call him Irelia II.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
They removed the isolation modifier on his Q and added moar to his E. His jungle is even more viable now D:
About Aatrox, I agree. That guy is so good. With his Blood Thirst W and Massacre (ultimate), he's an unkillable sustain machine. We might as well as call him Irelia II.
Zed can destroy Aatrox.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
League just glitched out and gave me both Swain and Diana for 480 RP <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci