• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[LoL] Post Your Favorite Champs!

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
I have the "Great Mentor" ribbon thingy and here are the champs I play :p
Top: Garen/Nidalee
Mid: Karthus/Midalee *Whoops, Nidalee trolololol
AD Carry: Typically let others take this role. I play free champs when I AD carry.
Jungle: Warwick
Support: Kayle

General: I would probably go with Karthus or Nidalee because they are both good early and late game. People don't realize Nidalee's full potential, but she is a powerhouse post ulti.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Ironically, Kha'Zix got nerfed and Rengar got buffed recently..
Well I honestly thought they nerfed Rengar in the wrong ways, so I'm glad they buffed him. From what I can remember last time playing league, Kha'zix was pretty crazy with his W AoE.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Top: Garen, Tryndamere, Cho'gath (Sue Me)
Mid: Ryze, Master Yi (AD), Kennon
AD Carry: Ezreal
Jungle: Don't have one.
Support: Don't support

General: Ryze. (Yes I main Ryze sue me AGAIN!)​

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Well I honestly thought they nerfed Rengar in the wrong ways, so I'm glad they buffed him. From what I can remember last time playing league, Kha'zix was pretty crazy with his W AoE.
That's why they nerfed so that now his W won't include his isolation passive. The damage was pretty crazy before.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Top: Kha'zix , Zed , Jayce , Aatrox ( until he's nerved xD ), Nautilus ( only if double top )
Mid: Khazix, Katarina, Kassadin
AD Carry: Draven [ Leage of Draven ;) ], Vayne , sometimes if i have some noob trolls and i first went top then i also need to play Jayce adc ;O but its possible if you are good enough
Jungle: Kha'Zix, Volibear, Fiddlesticks
Support: Blitzcrank

yes i dont like it to always play the same champs, so i play all my champs random^^
General: Kha'zix <3

For these persons who want to play with me my name is " Venkin ", hope to see you ;)

Top:Chogath
Mid:annie
AD Carry:dafuq is dat?
Jungle:annie
Support: Your mom. Jklol annie

General: Annie
Only Champ I bought contemplating whether to buy viegar or cho next
mh :/ doesnt looks like you are very good:D, if you just have annie then just play specified lanes ( mid, top )
btw. ad carry. you should really know that, its a " far fighter " who goes bot with a support, the support DONT takes the farm ( many noobs do not understand that), also they DONT take the kills ( same with the trolls, noobs ), because then these ad player/champ ( if he had a good support, and some kills ) should be able to carry the game in the late game.
now dont think " uoh that sounds boring " support, is a very important role ( tip from me dont support randoms, support premades ;) ). And buy other champs!.
-Venkin

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What is your level+evolve scaling?

I just played a match solo queue and after I called jungle as Evelynn a Karthus locked in smite jungle at the last second. One of the champions went top, three mid (including the jungle who began trolling because I took blue), and me jungling as well as solo bot.

It was probably just this particular scenario but top and myself got fed and carried. .-.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci