• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/logout

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No (Explain Why)

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Why does everybody care about points so much? :0 Its not about points, Its about wins!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does everybody care about points so much? :0 Its not about points, Its about wins!

Exactly thats why I have no idea why people would need this log out system. I've seen people with 5 wins but 2000 points and its like, Wut?? Why??! and then people say I'll only team with people who have 250+ points then I check there wins and same thing again What?! Why?! (they have few to none). Now I'm not saying I am the best at this nor the worst but If you only have 1 - 10 wins why exactly should you demand people have a specific number of points. I have a friend with 16 points and 60 wins what is the point in points, UNLESS you really want to sponsor a boat lot.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
If you leave the server without being hit or the person that did hit you is not on the server whatsoever, then you won't lose points. They fixed that recently. I like the idea, but not as a thing just to not lose points. It should be so that you can do /logout to leave the server and stay where you were until you come back, unless someone kills you in that time. Of course, you couldn't be crouched, and you would be an immobile NPC sort of thing. Maybe it could have a maximum of 5 minutes, so that they don't just camp until the end of the game.
And if the player signs onto a different server, they are disconnected from the server they were in /logout mode on automatically.
^^^
This

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because points look nice when they are high and go along with our stats. I also love seeing people go like 0.o ever time I join a server.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This could be abused though. For example, let's say you go on a killing rampage, and you're up against someone stronger on you. You've achieved lots of points, and oyu want to find a way to keep them without losing points by dying, so you use the /logout command while hiding.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
This could be abused though. For example, let's say you go on a killing rampage, and you're up against someone stronger on you. You've achieved lots of points, and oyu want to find a way to keep them without losing points by dying, so you use the /logout command while hiding.
Yeah, but you won't win the game. :3
Well I agree with you, kinda.
But, for example, you need to go umm, idk somewhere, and you must go immediately, it would be good if you could do /logout and wait 1 min, and then you would keep your points.
(Sorry for my grammar, I'm on my phone)! :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Shotbow network has something very similar in place for their Wasted and DayZ servers.
You type /logout, and a 15 second timer begins, after that time, you are logged out, but leave an NPC behind for a further 15 seconds. The NPC is a carbon-copy of you with the same inventory, so on death, they drop what was your inventory.
Great system.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want this added, seems like a cool idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci