• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/logout

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No (Explain Why)

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When playing Survival Games, some times I have to go do something IRL.. But if I log off, no matter how long it's been since a fight, I'mma lose points. A lot, 200 to be exact.

So what if we had a /logout command. When you type it, it will count to 30 and if you haven't moved at all during that time you will be signed out of the server without losing any points. It'll be impossible to PVP log with this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you leave the server without being hit or the person that did hit you is not on the server whatsoever, then you won't lose points. They fixed that recently. I like the idea, but not as a thing just to not lose points. It should be so that you can do /logout to leave the server and stay where you were until you come back, unless someone kills you in that time. Of course, you couldn't be crouched, and you would be an immobile NPC sort of thing. Maybe it could have a maximum of 5 minutes, so that they don't just camp until the end of the game.
And if the player signs onto a different server, they are disconnected from the server they were in /logout mode on automatically.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, because you can totally do it in the real Hunger Games...

Katniss: "WAIT CATO, I FAN!"
Katniss: *types /logout"
Cato: "What, want my signature before you die or something?"
Katniss: "Uh, sure. There's a pen and pencil, just a half-minute walk away, why don't you get that and sign an autograph for me? Thanks, luv ya"
Cato: "No problem, anything for my phans!"
Cato: *walks away while looking like a Feminine Hygene Product"
Katniss: *gets taken away*

Glad you enjoyed that little Back-to-Reality Session folks! That's all we got this , seeya next week!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If you leave the server without being hit or the person that did hit you is not on the server whatsoever, then you won't lose points. They fixed that recently. I like the idea, but not as a thing just to not lose points. It should be so that you can do /logout to leave the server and stay where you were until you come back, unless someone kills you in that time. Of course, you couldn't be crouched, and you would be an immobile NPC sort of thing. Maybe it could have a maximum of 5 minutes, so that they don't just camp until the end of the game.
And if the player signs onto a different server, they are disconnected from the server they were in /logout mode on automatically.
No, you lose points for dying/leaving a server no matter what.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
There's actually a really funny glitch, where if you kill yourself with your own fire, the server thinks that you killed yourself and gives you the points xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There's actually a really funny glitch, where if you kill yourself with your own fire, the server thinks that you killed yourself and gives you the points xD
Must do now

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, because you can totally do it in the real Hunger Games...

Katniss: "WAIT CATO, I FAN!"
Katniss: *types /logout"
Cato: "What, want my signature before you die or something?"
Katniss: "Uh, sure. There's a pen and pencil, just a half-minute walk away, why don't you get that and sign an autograph for me? Thanks, luv ya"
Cato: "No problem, anything for my phans!"
Cato: *walks away while looking like a Feminine Hygene Product"
Katniss: *gets taken away*

Glad you enjoyed that little Back-to-Reality Session folks! That's all we got this , seeya next week!
For a start, it's not like you can't log off already in game.
Second, This isn't "real" hunger games, it's a video game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci