• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/logout

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No (Explain Why)

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

H0nehMooable

Tribute
Reaction score
There's actually a really funny glitch, where if you kill yourself with your own fire, the server thinks that you killed yourself and gives you the points xD
So it takes the points from you and then you get them back again?

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. Because if someone has already hit/tried to kill you and you leave they deserve those points but something I have noticed that already fits to this conversation is if you have to leave and you have not been hit you will lose NO points at all and if you have been hit and the person who has hit you has left you will lose no points. If you need to logout in the middle of a game sorry if you lose points because that means that someone already tried and if you leave that means that you more a less surrendered.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No. Because if someone has already hit/tried to kill you and you leave they deserve those points but something I have noticed that already fits to this conversation is if you have to leave and you have not been hit you will lose NO points at all and if you have been hit and the person who has hit you has left you will lose no points. If you need to logout in the middle of a game sorry if you lose points because that means that someone already tried and if you leave that means that you more a less surrendered.
It's not really surrendering, it's just having to go somewhere.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not really surrendering, it's just having to go somewhere.

I can see that you won't want to lose any points but points I Personally think are nothing and can be thrown away. (I was at 2000 3 days ago spend all my points and am at about 1800 right now (i believe so, if not its close, Also i have not played a game today.).)
But if someone spend time to try kill you they deserve the points that you would have given them.

Plus its the Hunger Games and if you want to leave the Hunger Games there is only one way Win or Die so if you leave your dying therefore you surrender because your giving up because you have to go.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can see that you won't want to lose any points but points I Personally think are nothing and can be thrown away. (I was at 2000 3 days ago spend all my points and am at about 1800 right now (i believe so, if not its close, Also i have not played a game today.).)
But if someone spend time to try kill you they deserve the points that you would have given them.

Plus its the Hunger Games and if you want to leave the Hunger Games there is only one way Win or Die so if you leave your dying therefore you surrender because your giving up because you have to go.
But in the Hunger Games they didn't have to worry about maintaining points :p

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But in the Hunger Games they didn't have to worry about maintaining points :p
Neither do you. You just choose to fall into that mainstream of maintaining points.

(I have to kill a minimum of 5 people a game (this is 5-25 points per-person) if i want to keep my points at the level they are before i die.)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Neither do you. You just choose to fall into that mainstream of maintaining points.

(I have to kill a minimum of 5 people a game (this is 5-25 points per-person) if i want to keep my points at the level they are before i die.)
I got 4 kills at corn and a few out and still lost points in the end.

But since I have no way to get anywhere on the leader boards I have to show off somewhere...

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got 4 kills at corn and a few out and still lost points in the end.

But since I have no way to get anywhere on the leader boards I have to show off somewhere...

Don't think like that you will never get on any leader board with that attitude.

Anything and everything is possible on MCSG. You will and can make it one day! All it requires is hard work and dedication.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't think like that you will never get on any leader board with that attitude.

Anything and everything is possible on MCSG. You will and can make it one day! All it requires is hard work and dedication.
Eh, I'm actually pretty good. It I just don't play enough to make it anywhere before the other people and don't care about making it to be honest.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh, I'm actually pretty good. It I just don't play enough to make it anywhere before the other people and don't care about making it to be honest.
It's basically impossible to make it to the top, those guys have so many wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci