• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Liberty [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:xAcidRain
Wins & Games played:220/4410
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yup ;)
Past clans:TheLEgionZ,Avengers,EuZ
Nation:Roumain

I want to join in this clan because I am a nice player and i try to make me a very good player in a very good clan xD

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
not needed, If you don't know what happend don't get involved!
i know what happened, u lost cw then u call them out for alts. u even called trivium out for alts lol. can u please cry a bit more, poor guy lost on minecraft : (/(( as i said, remove ur self from earth plz

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
i know what happened, u lost cw then u call them out for alts. u even called trivium out for alts lol. can u please cry a bit more, poor guy lost on minecraft : (/(( as i said, remove ur self from earth plz
We didn't loose when we called them out for alts it was 3-2 them , so I don't know why they have put 5-2? Lol ur just abit immature telling someone to kill there self over a game with u wasn't involved in.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
We didn't loose when we called them out for alts it was 3-2 them , so I don't know why they have put 5-2? Lol ur just abit immature telling someone to kill there self over a game with u wasn't involved in.
I apologize for him acting in an inmature way but he is sander you cant change him. Although he is probably more mature than you are due to the fact that you said on your OWN thread to pm you so could show the proof that you had.

Well the first thing I didnt was PM you even before you posted that, you havent even replied me I can take a gyazo right now and show it.

Before afirming that you are right you need some back up. Otherwise you will loose your reputation and your word wont be worth anybodys attention.

Please get off this thread.

No more flame needed.

Have a nice day.

EDIT: Sander wasnt involved but he is getting involved here because a thing called friendship, I dont know if you have heard about it.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
LOL KUNT GTFO seriously, no one FCKING LIKES YOU PIECE OF COMPLETE SSSSSSHHHHHHHHIT GET THE FUDGE OUT YOU'RE TRASH YOU AND YOUR CALn You Have to Get Romanian players TO MACRO on CW's AND Even with those ploryes U STLL FCKAING LOOSE!!! PLEASE PELASE PELASE REMOVE YOUR SELF FRM EARTH NO ONE IN THE COMMUN ITYA LIKES U GO AWYA LEAVE GTFO
BTW EZ CW 5-2 SKID

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
yub im very immature also i told u to kil urself !

LibertyEU

Experienced
Reaction score
It was 4-2 and you apparently DQ'ed us for alts WITHOUT any evidence providing your statement. So please get of our thread : )

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's go back a bit, you're calling people "immature"? I'd like to remind you that we came on your teamspeak, and this is how it went; We would speak, you would shout over us because you couldn't dispute anything. You then went onto insult members of the clan because you couldn't dispute anything we were saying. I'm not sure where you get off calling people immature, but I'm pretty sure what you did was a mixture of stupidity and immaturity mixed in to one. So please continue to ignore any messages I say to you because you can't dispute it. Also side note - You can't DQ us for alts with out sufficient evidence.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CoolBoyRo
Wins & Games played: 670+ / 3200
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Past clans: Divergent, Elastic, Astral, Penetration
Nation: Romanian, but I like in the UK.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's go back a bit, you're calling people "immature"? I'd like to remind you that we came on your teamspeak, and this is how it went; We would speak, you would shout over us because you couldn't dispute anything. You then went onto insult members of the clan because you couldn't dispute anything we were saying. I'm not sure where you get off calling people immature, but I'm pretty sure what you did was a mixture of stupidity and immaturity mixed in to one. So please continue to ignore any messages I say to you because you can't dispute it. Also side note - You can't DQ us for alts with out sufficient evidence.
That's wasn't me haha we will provide evidence to u when alex gets on as he has it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci