• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Liberty [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL KUNT GTFO seriously, no one FCKING LIKES YOU PIECE OF COMPLETE SSSSSSHHHHHHHHIT GET THE FUDGE OUT YOU'RE TRASH YOU AND YOUR CALn You Have to Get Romanian players TO MACRO on CW's AND Even with those ploryes U STLL FCKAING LOOSE!!! PLEASE PELASE PELASE REMOVE YOUR SELF FRM EARTH NO ONE IN THE COMMUN ITYA LIKES U GO AWYA LEAVE GTFO
pretty sure I'm hated by only 3 clans and those clans being very close to eachother and I am hated by them for no reason and why are u getting involved

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
if you want to discuss this then discuss it to me in private not over the forums and especially not getting people not even in ur clan to do it for u!

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
That's wasn't me haha we will provide evidence to u when alex gets on as he has it
pretty sure I'm hated by only 3 clans and those clans being very close to eachother and I am hated by them for no reason and why are u getting involved
if you want to discuss this then discuss it to me in private not over the forums and especially not getting people not even in ur clan to do it for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci