• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Liberty [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts alts PIEMAN ALERT! aww #SqueakyUnited #AltsUnited
Get your facts straight.

1) By calling us squeakers you are attacking our integrity which is against the mcgamer rules.

2) I wasnt on the Clan War and I am completely sure that I didnt need to be to know that we have not used alts. We have known each other for a long time and I would put my right hand on the table when I afirm that everybody in this clan is as legal as I am.

3) If you are trying to be funn you are not, maybe you should look up some tips and tricks on how to be.

4) If you are dqing us you need evidence to show us, which you dont have because we have not used alts in the Clan War. I talked wih dennis about joining your clan and I finally didnt do it and I dont regret it.

I have lost all the respect I had for the clan Retro and honestly is the worse thing it can happen to somebody. I hope you apologize and take the loss as it is, a leson.

Get off the thread now please, we dont want any flame.

Thank you.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
nice alts really bad that you use them tbh.
Do you know how to read? Or you missed kindergarden. Please scroll up a bit and read my message, if you would like to continue this take it to pm or message me on skype at ignacioprietomartinez

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
a umm you did not beat retro so please remove that from ur thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member