• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LESS ARROWS

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
don't compare me to that trash player, I play way differently then any player you'll see. I don't bowspam. cx
Honestly though, I don't know anyone on AU who could beat me if I'm using a sword and rod and they are only using a sword. It is a vital component of PvP if you know what you're doing with it.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Honestly though, I don't know anyone on AU who could beat me if I'm using a sword and rod and they are only using a sword. It is a vital component of PvP if you know what you're doing with it.
dude js you would get Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom raped on kohi, or any other pvp server.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
You must be the best rod user in the world then! Because every player I've fought who's used a rod hasn't made much a difference with it. Including people like Huahwi.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
You must be the best rod user in the world then! Because every player I've fought who's used a rod hasn't made much a difference with it. Including people like Huahwi.
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably top 5 AU with rod (And AU has a lot of tryhards)

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably top 5 AU with rod (And AU has a lot of tryhards)
I've played AU before, those players just sword rush and lose to EU players like me lmao

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
thank you, everyone acts like he's some fns rod god, I snuck up behind him and gave him the 10 ezez
i liked the old huahwi, the one who try-harded, but he still wasnt too great. biboyqg reminds me of that a little bit, so hes one of the only new youtubers on mcsg that are fun to watch.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
i liked the old huahwi, the one who try-harded, but he still wasnt too great. biboyqg reminds me of that a little bit, so hes one of the only new youtubers on mcsg that are fun to watch.
Biboy is alright, I don't tend to watch mcsg youtubers cx

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I've played AU before, those players just sword rush and lose to EU players like me lmao
Sadly nowadays AU is made up of 3 teams and tryhard hacking alts. You really have to watch what lobby you step foot in.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Sadly nowadays AU is made up of 3 teams and tryhard hacking alts. You really have to watch what lobby you step foot in.
dude every region is like that. esp. eu and au, us not as much but still a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci