• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LESS ARROWS

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm no noob. I have about a 1/2.7 with about 5 kills a game but my biggest issue is getting bowspammed by teams.
and i have a 1/2
ill give u a tip
try and keep a randy alive until you manage to kill the team
it always works for me
so why wouldnt it work for you ?????

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I suspected you were a noob but now I can confirm it. You can't just "run" at a team with a stack of arrows. At least on AU you can't...
I if I can kill a crew of 2 even though they have arrows. If you can not, for "reasons" unknown, the server will not put two arrows instead of 5 in the chests.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I can still take out decent players, and if I'm low on arrows I just have to outplay them.
I bet you can't do crap when it's alaskan village and you're stuck in between both of them and they bow spam you to the very edge of the map until your clobbered remains are put to an end with the cannon of sadness. You turn to shoot one and get hit from the other side. They have twice the fire power and twice the health.
and i have a 1/2
ill give u a tip
try and keep a randy alive until you manage to kill the team
it always works for me
so why wouldnt it work for you ?????
You aren't the only one mate. 1/2s aren't very hard to get but sadly this account came with 1/24. I am not saying that it is inevitable that you will always end up with a team in dm that are twice as stacked as you, that was one of the very few examples. The main reason why I would appreciate a decrease in arrows is just so that SG wouldn't be solely based on who is the best archer. A good sword and rod user can not do much against a person who is godly with the bow and has two stacks of arrows. It is far too unbalanced at the moment. Bows and arrows are meant to be used as a secondary, but these days they are used as a primary far too often.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I bet you can't do crap when it's alaskan village and you're stuck in between both of them and they bow spam you to the very edge of the map until your clobbered remains are put to an end with the cannon of sadness. You turn to shoot one and get hit from the other side. They have twice the fire power and twice the health.
I can STILL outplay them, and I tend not to play maps like Alaskan village.

EDIT: Just get better, stop blaming the game, start being a better player.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I can STILL outplay them, and I tend not to play maps like Alaskan village.

EDIT: Just get better, stop blaming the game, start being a better player.
There is certainly nothing wrong with my skill level. You only have a 1/2.5 ratio anyway.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that you are high up on the legacy leaderboards. I am referring to now though.
Stats don't matter, I don't try like I used to, lots of those losses were to hackers and clan battles. (EU Player). I have far more experience then most other players, I can assure you I know how to play the game.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
The bottom line is they shouldn't lower the arrow rate because it is the only weapon that requires skill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci