• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LESS ARROWS

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're joking or not
uh no I'm not.

if you have a bow, and a shred of decent aim you can sit in a corner and bowspam someone to death.

w/ a sword, you have to be able to strafe, aim, and still be able to land combos.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
uh no I'm not.

if you have a bow, and a shred of decent aim you can sit in a corner and bowspam someone to death.

w/ a sword, you have to be able to strafe, aim, and still be able to land combos.
Sword is literally just aiming and clicking, + knowing your range. The bow requires timing and predicting your enemy's movements.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Sword is literally just aiming and clicking, + knowing your range. The bow requires timing and predicting your enemy's movements.
ya on mcsg, everyone can literally straightline you.

edit: If you have over like 2o arrows the bow requires no skill at all

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
ya on mcsg, everyone can literally straightline you.

edit: If you have over like 2o arrows the bow requires no skill at all
Well I just go by this logic because I can beat skilled players with the sword and lose to trash ones, but my bow fights are always consistent and I'll never lose them.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Well I just go by this logic because I can beat skilled players with the sword and lose to trash ones, but my bow fights are always consistent and I'll never lose them.
that's just the 1.8 hits (pls no hate, the 1.8 hits are like equal, it's so stupid)

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I wonder why every single other sg server has copied MCSG's exact plugin yet lowered the amount of arrows.... hmm..... perhaps it's because... IT RUINS THE WHOLE GAME!

Sword might not take much talent but rod does.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I wonder why every single other sg server has copied MCSG's exact plugin yet lowered the amount of arrows.... hmm..... perhaps it's because... IT RUINS THE WHOLE GAME!

k am dying now. rod takes literally no skill at all, all you have to do is hotkey and right click....nowadays everyone literally Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom spams that piece of Good item.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score

When I started playing minecraft I was really good at all the weapons instantly because of how easy they are to use. The bow was the only weapon I needed to improve with really.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
k am dying now. rod takes literally no skill at all, all you have to do is hotkey and right click....nowadays everyone literally Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom spams that piece of Good item.
The rod certainly does take skill. It is all about timing and technique. You can't just right click your rod, switch back to your sword and expect to get a 10 hit combo. It doesn't work that way.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
The rod certainly does take skill. It is all about timing and technique. You can't just right click your rod, switch back to your sword and expect to get a 10 hit combo. It doesn't work that way.
10 hit combos that actually take skill are about your strafe, not about how much you can hotkey your rod..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci