• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DELTRIX_HD
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 545
Experience with Clan Members: I am friends with AuroraV2 ,and have talked to kingtut11 and chriscomedies for US Clan league.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I would like to meet new people that are very skilled at pvp and hope they can teach some stuff.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
i love how ur just mad, lol, you can even look I will send you a screen shot lol, OGlad don't be such a Inappropriate body part on a male. If you really don't want me here I will leave, don't be such a jerk.
Don't be mean to my friend OgLad :(

CraftyBrine

Quantum
Reaction score
- Teamspeak and Skype - CraftybrineYT and yes team speak.
- A Working Microphone - I have a blue snowball microphone.
- At Least 13 Years of Age - I am young, yet I am mature for my age I am only 10, but I wish this doesn't affect my chances.
- Experience with Clan Members- I'm not "friends" with anyone so sorry.
- Maturity, Loyalty, and Dedication - maturity 1/10 8.3. I am desiccated and have loyalty to mcsg community and friends.
- Active on Teamspeak before Applying - I am on team speak everyday. I love ts!

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
- Teamspeak and Skype - CraftybrineYT and yes team speak.
- A Working Microphone - I have a blue snowball microphone.
- At Least 13 Years of Age - I am young, yet I am mature for my age I am only 10, but I wish this doesn't affect my chances.
- Experience with Clan Members- I'm not "friends" with anyone so sorry.
- Maturity, Loyalty, and Dedication - maturity 1/10 8.3. I am desiccated and have loyalty to mcsg community and friends.
- Active on Teamspeak before Applying - I am on team speak everyday. I love ts!
Please you this Application Format when applying for our Clan.
Minecraft IGN:
Donor:
Wins:
Experience with Clan Members:
Reasoning for Joining Legacy:

odakota

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: odakota
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 302 - 1448
Experience with Clan Members: Not really known by a lot of people other than I've fought a lot of people in this clan and others
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I think I have a shot at being in this clan, I do have really good teamwork, but I could get some teachings from everyone. I can only get better with practice.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsBiscuit
Donor: None (Had it on other account, Getting it soon)
Wins: 1k + with 2 different accounts
Experience with Clan Members: I am friends with Nanos14 and I am on zenoCrafters US Clan League Team.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I would like to get back into competitive clans rather than just randy clan carrying, I would also like to meet more players to chill with.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsBiscuit
Donor: None (Had it on other account, Getting it soon)
Wins: 1k + with 2 different accounts
Experience with Clan Members: I am friends with Nanos14 and I am on zenoCrafters US Clan League Team.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I would like to get back into competitive clans rather than just randy clan carrying, I would also like to meet more players to chill with.
Why are you lieing you said you had 2.3k wins now you're saying 1k wins yeah dude nice try.You also applied for rebels and this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci