• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ReqtAngle
Donor: No
Wins: 121
Experience with Clan Members: No
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join this clan because I can help in and I have good strategies in CBs, and I enjoy playing with people of my level of skill and being challenged. I am also good at communicating when urgent and I can take on teams easily.
xD

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Artiertrap
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 274 out of 776 (I did buy this account for 5 dollars when it had 1600 wins.)
Experience with Clan Members: Aurorav2 bb <3
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: A friend told me I should join, plus I was kicked out of a "clan" a few days back for saying " Im bored"

TheBossTurtle

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: b0ss_turtle
Donor: No :(
Wins: 329 wins
Experience with Clan Members: No...
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I am a decent pvper and I have been looking for a clan that is decent. I was looking for a clan and I surprisingly meet most of the requirements. (I am sorry I am applying when I am 12 years old but please consider accepting me I am only a few months away from being 13 years old)

KingGamerHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Donor: None
Wins: 720
Experience with Clan Members: AuroraV2 and I have been really good friends for a while. Sportsfan2565 and I used to talk a lot, and he was owner of my clan AquaElites which I owned with FuzzyC00kie.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy, because Aurora is one of my bestfriends I have had on minecraft and feel like playing in a clan with him again. I also want to join, because you guys seem like a very fun clan that is very skilled at PVP and teamwork. Thank you for looking at my application.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Donor: None
Wins: 720
Experience with Clan Members: AuroraV2 and I have been really good friends for a while. Sportsfan2565 and I used to talk a lot, and he was owner of my clan AquaElites which I owned with FuzzyC00kie.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy, because Aurora is one of my bestfriends I have had on minecraft and feel like playing in a clan with him again. I also want to join, because you guys seem like a very fun clan that is very skilled at PVP and teamwork. Thank you for looking at my application.
rektumended

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Won't be on for a few Days. Sorry get on As fast as I can

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GforcetheWarrior
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 172

Experience with Clan Members: I talked to Forcehacks a couple times. And I killed BiboyQG once on Valleyside.

Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy because people keep rejecting me because I have bad stats but if you trial me and 1v1 me, I will show you what my true skills are. I have been in 3 Clans: Horizon, Corrupt, and #Emmity. I have experience in clans and I am very nice and caring. but when you insult it won't matter. I just want to join this clan because I am very active and I am no annoying. So if you give me a chance I will show you what I can do.

Thanks,
Gforce

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DivuxHD
Wins: 1k on hive and mcsg but I stat reset
Experience with Clan Members: nanos, teamed with some of them. And scrimed vs you duds
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: active, fun , chill clan

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DivuxHD
Wins: 1k on hive and mcsg but I stat reset
Experience with Clan Members: nanos, teamed with some of them. And scrimed vs you duds
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: active, fun , chill clan
denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci