• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MinecraftBeats_
Donor: Dont have one atm might get one in the future!
Wins: 564 Wins
Experience with Clan Members: I have a lot of experience with clan members i have been to 4-6 clans (most of them clan hop and disband)
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy because i want to improve my rod skills and strafing and im pretty sure this is the perfect clan to help me get to that.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: pwnerdude101
Donor: diamond
Wins: 321
Experience with Clan Members: Yes
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I havent been in a clan since the begging of the school year and my friends say i'm pretty good you should try out for a top clan and I found legacy I hope you guys can accept me from my application and if not at least give me a chance in a 1v1 to prove myself thank you.

XxKeegZxX

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: dragon8112
Donor: Not yet
Wins: 255
Experience with Clan Members: Yes Vividus Vividus v2 and invincible
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I would like to have the thrill of the clans and Love to talk to people who listen To me And I have gotten a lot better at MC.

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: dragon8112
Donor: Not yet
Wins: 255
Experience with Clan Members: Yes Vividus Vividus v2 and invincible
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I would like to have the thrill of the clans and Love to talk to people who listen To me And I have gotten a lot better at MC.
owner

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iProGames
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1600
Experience with Clan Members: I mean, I've played minecraft with alot of you guys. Back in the days when Forgotten was a clan, I used to play with the Legendary bac Exodus!! If I remember correctly, Aurorav2 was also in Fgts??? so yeah I got some experience with your clan members.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I miss the old days when I used to be in US clanbattles. They are a lot more intense and stratigical than battles on EU servers. Also I really enjoy playing minecraft with some of the memebers and I think both my PVP and general tactics can become better if I join this clan. (most of all I love my bac brother!!!) (dont worry cris ily2)

edit: I'm currently in Trivium (EU), but I've talked to Austin, and he says it ok to join a US clan. Hope this is fine for you guys to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci