• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok fine 5v5 or 6v6 your choice want to do it tonight or tomorrow let me know add me on skype : Harrison.jones25
I appologize I read the book I am sorry. So yea lemme know and lets get ready to rumble at around 7:00, 7:30 Eastern Standard tonight or tomorrow. :D ~ Hjoe/WootWoot

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
We're going to do it tomorrow possibly or maybe this weekend
Ok thanks man and I am sorry for causing what I caused have a nice day bye. Contact me tonight for further details skype : Harrison.jones25 GL with your clan. ~ Hjoe05/WootWoot

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NixGamez
Wins: 214/1562
Why Should You Be Chosen: I think that for my age, I am pretty mature. I only 'raaaa--a-a-age quit' when I get killed by a hax0r
What Makes You Unique: I am not unique, I have skills that others have ;P
How Can You Contribute To This Team: I am pretty good at PvP in my opinion, and I've played with Nbroski since a long time now, and we have "ok" teamwork ;)
Anything Else: l33t, I'm a diamond dener

Last edited:

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
do you think about what goes through your head before you do something irrational. Well you should, we were told from Blamph because one of our members was being immature. We don't need you to add on from somthing that is already solved, it sounds pathetic. Please leave this thread.
And The Immature guy was me, And I have already told you guys what I said and what I did, Also I have said "Sorry Blamph" on this thread. Please, this was some weeks ago...

jordan_2000_w

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: slimdog2000
Wins:34
Why Should You Be Chosen: because this would be my first clan
What Makes You Unique: i am really good at the bow
How Can You Contribute To This Team: i could help a lot in clan battles and i know other clans and how they do stuff
Anything Else: i am donor diamond, i am good with flint and steel, the bow, and water battles.

delightzhd

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IG: xragexquitzx or DELIGHTHD
Wins:
Why Should You Be Chosen: im dedicated to be there for the clan and help at best for tha clan
What Makes You Unique:i am good with the bow and good at using stratagies
How Can You Contribute To This Team:i will contribute to the team by helping in clan battles and if u would like i can advertise the clan if u want me too

Native

District 13
Reaction score
All applications will be reviewed by me and my fellow leaders and officers. Decisions will be made in a couple days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci