• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll pmote="NativeTalent, post: 850037, member: 268221"]How were my decisions bad?[/quote]
Ill pm you later

skipper26

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skipper26
Wins: 3
Why Should You Be Chosen: Because I'm not bad and I'm not the best. I'm OK at MCSG.
What Makes You Unique: I Don't win many games but I come close lots
How Can You Contribute To This Team: by helping people win. Not by winning myself

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skipper26
Wins: 3
Why Should You Be Chosen: Because I'm not bad and I'm not the best. I'm OK at MCSG.
What Makes You Unique: I Don't win many games but I come close lots
How Can You Contribute To This Team: by helping people win. Not by winning myself
I am sorry to inform you but you have been DENIED. Reason: Not enough effort in you application & we don't feel like your skill level meets the requirements of this clan.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Zioligy
Wins: 39
Why Should You Be Chosen: I shouldnt, But you love me.
What Makes You Unique: Im smexy.
How Can You Contribute To This Team: Tbh I am good at pvp but never tim in hunger games so its hard to win in D match. If you dont believe me 1v1 me brah! ;)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Zioligy
Wins: 39
Why Should You Be Chosen: I shouldnt, But you love me.
What Makes You Unique: Im smexy.
How Can You Contribute To This Team: Tbh I am good at pvp but never tim in hunger games so its hard to win in D match. If you dont believe me 1v1 me brah! ;)
Accepted as GFX Team!

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
"GG 10 hearts" "eZ" "Kronic", Im sorry for that Blamph, I did not know it was you, anyways, you are very good with FNs!, you got me down to 4 hearts once with 1 arrow, 1 FNs.
I feel bad because what Blamph said is just about 100% true, no offense to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci