• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IG: xragexquitzx or DELIGHTHD
Wins: NOT FILLED IN
Why Should You Be Chosen: im dedicated to be there for the clan and help at best for tha clan
What Makes You Unique:i am good with the bow and good at using stratagies
How Can You Contribute To This Team:i will contribute to the team by helping in clan battles and if u would like i can advertise the clan if u want me too
You forgot you wins bud.

delightzhd

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IG: xragexquitzx or DELIGHTHD
Wins:46
Why Should You Be Chosen: im dedicated to be there for the clan and help at best for tha clan
What Makes You Unique:i am good with the bow and good at using stratagies
How Can You Contribute To This Team:i will contribute to the team by helping in clan battles and if u would like i can advertise the clan if u want me too

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
That awkward moment when there are only 4 clans in the whole MCSG community with more Replies and Views then us 0_o
Probably because your clan uses this thread as a chat room and just spam random stuff in it (Not to mention the double posts too):
On forums during school sweggggg
I'm a slut
What city. im from redlands
You Double posted DUN.DUN.DUAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Seriously though, this thread grows like 3+ pages a day...

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Probably because your clan uses this thread as a chat room and just spam random stuff in it (Not to mention the double posts too):

Seriously though, this thread grows like 3+ pages a day...
Honestly gtfo our thread. There is no reason for you to be on this thread. Plus your clan grows about 2-3 messages every couple of days. We agreed to lay off your thread. Now I am asking you to get off ours

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly gtfo our thread. There is no reason for you to be on this thread. Plus your clan grows about 2-3 messages every couple of days. We agreed to lay off thread. Now I am asking you to get off ours
oh hes in the volts? that explains why hes crying over this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci