• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The amount of forum ribbons...
Is too high!

Can a person help in multiple maps? I'm making a map on my own, and RF is thinking of making one as well.
If you've started your personal project before today, you may not use it. If you decide to start a new map within the 2 week period, you may submit both.

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Question, What exactly do you mean by multiple spawn points? Do we need to make like pedestals like an SG map?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Question, What exactly do you mean by multiple spawn points? Do we need to make like pedestals like an SG map?
No, make it so not everyone spawns in one spot. Just try out kitpvp and you'll see.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I will talk to my team about making one. Looks like an awesome idea, but I have a few questions. The one I can post publically is if it is 1.7.2, or 1.8 (Depending on the release date, we could build it in the snapshot)(Aka no WorldEdit, Vox, etc) Who would be the best person to message about my other questions?

EDIT: TeamPasta will be creating a KitPvP map

Last edited:
J

Joel/MadDawg

Are Team Elite and Red Forest going to enter this contest? If so, isn't it a little messed up that they're allowed to enter when the owners of these build teams are judging the competition?

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Are Team Elite and Red Forest going to enter this contest? If so, isn't it a little messed up that they're allowed to enter when the owners of these build teams are judging the competition?
Think of it as a challenge! You have to make your map so amazing that the judges pick yours over their own! :D

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
No, make it so not everyone spawns in one spot. Just try out kitpvp and you'll see.
I have played KitPvP before. Its just that the spawn points on the maps seem to just be randomly in the terrain. Not like anything special for it.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I have played KitPvP before. Its just that the spawn points on the maps seem to just be randomly in the terrain. Not like anything special for it.
I think Dave means to have spots picked out. Random, but evenly scattered throughout the map. Whether you decide to "beautify" the spawns is up to you.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
There are multiple set spawn points. Depending on what sign you click on, you'll be teleported to a different spawn point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci