• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill = Heal (A saving grace for people who solo)

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is, if Mcsg became like this, it wouldn't be as much of a challenge. The fun part about Mcsg to me is that challenge aspect to me. I love it when my heart pumps when I spot that team of three and manage to take them all out. I understand this idea can be beneficial, but I don't think we need Mcsg to turn into this

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I solo a lot and I team a lot, I don't like this though just because the games wouldn't be how I liked it anymore, when I solo I can usually take out teams of three and when I teamed up with my horrible friend (@ExtremeArc) I killed a seven team with the only friendly casualty being him (<3 lawl). It's easy for me to take out teams but it might not be for others, you just need to be more strategic, if you have one heart left than maybe you should go for cover and try and strafe, you'll either get lucky or unlucky, unless, you know, you're playing against a skilled player in which case, he's better than you, it's a lot more likely he would kill you instead of him. I honestly have no reasonable argument against this with proper evidence to back it up, I just don't like it, sorry I couldn't give you a good reason as to why.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That is a con of the idea, but I think it wouldn't happen too often. It's more likely it would benefit solo players rather than players on a team.

Well, I don't think it would be extreme, but that is somewhat the point. If he takes out your teammate, he deserves to recover some health to help take you out. If it's 2 against 1, that means it's 2 swords vs. 1 sword, 20 hearts vs, 10 hearts, 2 sets of armor vs. 1 set of armor. I could go on, but the solo player should be able to recover 3 hearts if he doesn't lose his own 10 first.

Although it may be unfair to many, I think it will benefit most. You have to see that most people who player MCSG are people who solo. Also, I don't mind if people don't like this idea. I even encourage arguments so that I may see how the people who oppose the idea see this idea. However, I do mind when all they post is "This sux," because I've stated multiple times that such a post is useless. It doesn't help me see why that do not like the idea so I can get a better understanding on a flaw the idea might have. I'm not hounding people because they don't like the idea. It's because their post does not give me another perspective on the idea.

So should this only be implemented in TSG3? :eek: I'm kidding haha
That "finish off a team" situation happens a lot. This is gonna help teams just as much as soloists.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I solo a lot and I team a lot, I don't like this though just because the games wouldn't be how I liked it anymore, when I solo I can usually take out teams of three and when I teamed up with my horrible friend (@ExtremeArc) I killed a seven team with the only friendly casualty being him (<3 lawl). It's easy for me to take out teams but it might not be for others, you just need to be more strategic, if you have one heart left than maybe you should go for cover and try and strafe, you'll either get lucky or unlucky, unless, you know, you're playing against a skilled player in which case, he's better than you, it's a lot more likely he would kill you instead of him. I honestly have no reasonable argument against this with proper evidence to back it up, I just don't like it, sorry I couldn't give you a good reason as to why.
That's ok, Matt! You've provided me your perspective on the matter, and I appreciate it. I do a lot of the older, more experienced players love a challenge, including myself. I mainly made this thread for the benefit of not as skilled solo players. I've teamed about 1/3 of the matches I've played, and I can't help feel sorry for those experienced players who get killed by a team of 5 that aren't nearly as good as him/her. Although, you have reminded me of how I became experienced as well. I only became better after fighting teams so much that I learned how to flint and steel, fishing rod, block hit, and many other tactics that make a person better at MCSG. I do like that these challenges make players better, but there will still be many scenarios where a team will have a massive advantage if you do not have a flint and steel, fishing pole, etc. This idea is mainly for the solo players of people who do not have enough experience to take out a team (which I feel is the majority of MCSG).

That "finish off a team" situation happens a lot. This is gonna help teams just as much as soloists.
We could speculate all we want to, but we won't know how it will actually play out unless we play with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci