• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceleftd

Spectator
Reaction score
Right now I'm really peeved at the number of people talking inappropriately. The last game I was in there was a lot of spam about oral and anal sex among other things. Totally outside the rules but how to enforce them? I could take a screen shot (if I think to quick enough) and then spend forever trying to figure out who to send it to but I don't think that's good enough. I really think there should be a report button that would cause the chat stream to be sent to a moderator directly - something like Roblox uses. A videos of a adult nature chat filter wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'd appreciate a response on this topic from the admins if they read it. Thanks and help keep a good game out of the gutter.

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok I swear a little when i play but its only when people post links or beg for someone to leave. So allour comes in and says *Little Girl Voice* I have seven screenshots of you swearing. Have fun with the ban. So i said your allowed to swear and she said No your not youll get banned. And so on. I want it to be stated clearly can we swear or not.

steeven226

Spectator
Reaction score
when ever i get ready to kill someone they leave to server then join

polski zolniez

Tribute
Reaction score
ok, so this is why i hate some mods, especially sixzoseven. Apparently i can have kids screaming F**k you zach, and he does nothing about it. but when out of the blue ohheyitscarly calls me me a hacker for no reason, and i reply with "Are you retarded" i get kicked from the game? Im glad to see that the mods chosen can abuse their powers for there friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci